New
Find
Notify
Tools

London Calling
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Well despite the Governor of Kentucky’s last minute efforts, We leave for out 10 year wedding anniversary trip-2 years later in less than 24 hours.

Roe Deer in the Country then 4 nights in London.

Posts: 10588 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
I feel for you on that 4 nights in London nonsense.

Drink a couple of ciders and stouts for me, and eat a couple of Guiness and steak pies.

Hope you have a hell of a good time, and she doesn't destroy the plastic in Harrods.

Posts: 7763 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
LHeym500

Nothing wrong with 4 nights in London. London is a great walking city and there is lots to do. Don't believe the BS about the food as it is excellent. Don't eat at the tourist traps but Rules from 1798 is worth it. The Tate is worth a day. Have an open mind upon entry. The Natural History Museum could take days to digest. Tower of London tour is well worth it. Great Fosters is a step back in history. Buckingham Palace and Windsor Castle are a must see. Look at Hampton Court. Maybe a day trip to Bath to see the Roman baths or Stonehenge. And many many more. You're going to have a ball and it will still be warm this time of year.

Enjoy!

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12842 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BaxterB
posted Hide Post
MArk and I have been to a lot of the same places. I really enjoyed London and look forward to going again. He’s given you much more than 4 days of stuff to do.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Got a text from them that they made it.

You should see the fish and chips, huge!

Posts: 7763 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
He has a nice sexer rehbuck and a really nice muntjac down.

They wrapped up the hunt and are headed to female shopping induced financial ruin at Harrods in London.

One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
What Mark said. Big Grin And yes, the fish and chips can be huge! We must have eaten in the same place! rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
He sent me a text and told me they were on their final night.

They had good trip!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I missed most of those things when I was
there.
Solely because the flying taxies from the
wrong side. Put the scares to me enough I
just knew one was gonna get me. So I left.

Enjoyed what I did see and had a nice visit
with some Irish on the upper deck of Trafalgar.

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5935 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I got home today. I got off the planes, drove back to my home county, took a nap, and went to the office. I worked a little every day I was gone. I have a lot of work with next week.

I will get a report up as soon as I can. We had a very wide and amazing experience.

Posts: 10588 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Charlie64
posted Hide Post

Great Album by The Clash in the late 1970s!

Looking forward to the report and the pictures.

"Up the ladders and down the snakes!"

Posts: 2251 | Location: South Africa & Europe | Registered: 10 February 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I can't wait to see the rest of the photos either. I think they had a good time. Both them of them told me they had some small set backs but a really good time.

one of us
Picture of husky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MARK H. YOUNG:
LHeym500

Nothing wrong with 4 nights in London. London is a great walking city and there is lots to do. Don't believe the BS about the food as it is excellent. Don't eat at the tourist traps but Rules from 1798 is worth it. The Tate is worth a day. Have an open mind upon entry. The Natural History Museum could take days to digest. Tower of London tour is well worth it. Great Fosters is a step back in history. Buckingham Palace and Windsor Castle are a must see. Look at Hampton Court. Maybe a day trip to Bath to see the Roman baths or Stonehenge. And many many more. You're going to have a ball and it will still be warm this time of year.

Enjoy!

Mark

May I add a G/T at the Ritz, cross the street and have some Oysters at Bentley's before you try their Fish & Chips.

Posts: 1134 | Location: Sweden | Registered: 28 December 2003Reply With Quote