New
Find
Notify
Tools

A case of Cheque Book Poaching?!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
lt always makes my heart sink when l read things like this.

Paperwork supposedly missing, and where was the Ranger/Guide.

ln these times when there's not much going on anywhere due to restrictions and everyone up in arms about one social issue or another, why would someone want to go and do something this stupid?!

l'm not raging mad about it, l'll leave that to the courts and others to jump up and down for a while, l'm just disappointed that someone would think money and privilege would allow them to do such a thing (or that they really are an ignorant feckwit with too much money/time/rifle!!)

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news...1goHZS?ocid=msedgntp

Posts: 210 | Location: Misplaced Yorkshireman | Registered: 21 March 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Charlie64
posted Hide Post

"Europe's Cecil!"

You simply don't make mistakes like this when out hunting let alone with a 'local' guide !

"Up the ladders and down the snakes!"

Posts: 2253 | Location: South Africa & Europe | Registered: 10 February 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
lt could become so Charlie.

Should some groups wish to make a big deal out of it, as it's closer to home for the likes of princess nut nuts (bojo's handler) chris pinhead and his vitriolic mob.

l know some young Romanians locally, and they're good hard working folks who have tried to better themselves by escaping the poverty-line wages and corruption back home. This sort of affair confirms their woes.

Posts: 210 | Location: Misplaced Yorkshireman | Registered: 21 March 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It seems highly unlikely to me that this was a "mistake" - much more likely that the PAC permit was just an excuse with permit in hand to go and look for a trophy - and when your first name is "Prince" a lot of doors can be opened.

To me no great wrong has been done - Romania's bear (and wolf) population is burgeoning and conflicts seem inevitable.

Posts: 191 | Location: The frozen north of Scotland | Registered: 01 July 2015Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Anything the “greens” complain about I would take with a large dose of salt!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66762 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:

That's for sure.

I threw up a in my mouth little when I read the slanted article. Stupid move on his part. Stupidly slanted article.

Zeke

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:

Maybe he didn't allow the bear to choose how it wanted to die....

lt boils down to the fact that he bent/broke the rules, and they're going to make as much noise and political gain from it as they can, all at our expence.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kuwinda:
It seems highly unlikely to me that this was a "mistake" - much more likely that the PAC permit was just an excuse with permit in hand to go and look for a trophy - and when your first name is "Prince" a lot of doors can be opened.

To me no great wrong has been done - Romania's bear (and wolf) population is burgeoning and conflicts seem inevitable.

Your correct, Romania is heaving with Bears now and few are getting shot. Whether he shot a cull female or a big trophy doesn’t really matter. I know whom organised the hunt and like most greenie crap it’s been blown all out of proportion.

Posts: 600 | Location: England  | Registered: 07 June 2016Reply With Quote