THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM EUROPEAN HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  European Big Game Hunting    Do you think Germany will drop the Vax requirement?

Moderators: Pete E
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Do you think Germany will drop the Vax requirement?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted
I was thinking about taking my old job back in Germany.

I and the wife are vaxxed, but we aren't sure if we want the kids vaxxed or not.

What do you think will happen?

Posts: 7768 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Vaccinate the kids. There have been no demonstrated negative effects on millions of 5-16 year-olds who have received the vaccine. Anti-vaccers will come up with all sorts of wild and imaginary tales to justify their prejudices. They are the progeny of those in the middle ages who told people they would fall off of the edge of the earth if they sailed too far into the ocean.

Posts: 13227 | Location: Henly, TX, USA | Registered: 04 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Why would you not vax the kids? Do you make them wear seatbelts?

Posts: 3803 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by carpetman1:
Why would you not vax the kids? Do you make them wear seatbelts?

No we strap sew velcro to their pants and make them sit on the roof.

Wasn't aware that texas had switched blue. Or are you idiots the outliers?

Posts: 7768 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

I don't know if us idiots are outliers, but I do know we don't have our head up our arse when protecting our children. I guess you are really showing Biden you aren't following anything resembling his mandates. But you caved in when your job required you to be vaxed.

Posts: 3803 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Since the US Government has not approved the Vaccines for children under 5, I understand BWW concerns.

Posts: 10798 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Who in the right minds worries about the vaccines. BWW you are correct and I had mine only for travel ( 3 shots) but won’t be having another - period.

Posts: 600 | Location: England  | Registered: 07 June 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
There are actually hundreds of well known and highly publicized cases of problems with the vaccines and children.

I got mine before it was mandatory. I am fat and have underlying health conditions.

Several of the people I worked with died from covid 19 in early 2020.

I registered for the vaccine when it became available and was vaccinated within the first couple months it was available to the public.

I have had the virus multiple times since then. Thankfully never got sick. I will not get vaccinated again, as it is not necessary for me to be vaccinated. Thanks to disease passing some immunity. My doctor told me that because a strange DNA condition, I should have added immunity as I have a very high iron load.

My kids have had the disease several times, and there is zero reason for them to get the vaccine.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
BWW---Somethings to ponder. Yes, you caught it but didn't get sick AND you are still alive. We will never know--would those two things be the same had you not been vaxed? I too was vaxed and caught it and was sick--not to the point of needing hospitalization. Others I know of both died and did require hospitalization.

One of Us
Picture of Charlie64
posted Hide Post

The is no mandatory vaccination requirement in Germany other than medical and healthcare workers.

"Up the ladders and down the snakes!"

Posts: 2258 | Location: South Africa & Europe | Registered: 10 February 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Charlie64:

The is no mandatory vaccination requirement in Germany other than medical and healthcare workers.

I was also wondering what the question is about?!
I never heard anyone asking guys to get mandatory vaccination here.

http://www.dr-safaris.com/
Instagram: dr-safaris

Posts: 2072 | Location: Around the wild pockets of Europe | Registered: 09 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
There was for visitors, but I think it is gone.

Watched a video of a guy in Dusseldorf and no one had a mask on excepting one old lady at Kaufland, this was about a week old.

one of us
posted Hide Post
https://www.travelagentcentral...d-entry-requirements

Germany Removes COVID-Related Entry Requirements

By Matt TurnerJun 6, 2022 11:34am

Berlin, Germany

Just in time for summer travel season, Germany has dropped its "3G" rule—which stated that tourists had to either show proof of vaccination, recovery from COVID-19 or provide a negative test when entering Germany—for travelers coming from the European Union, Schengen Area or other countries where the epidemiological situation is deemed acceptable by the E.U.

This means that, from the United States, visitors can now enter Germany without carrying any kind of proof of their COVID status. The modification is set to stay in place until at least August 31 and comes at a time during which many tourists make their summer travel plans, according to the German National Tourist Board.

Good to know: Germany had also dropped its mask mandates earlier this year; the only federal rule still remaining in place requires people to wear masks on public transportation.

Entry from any other country beyond those that fit the above criteria for any purpose (including visits and tourism) is only possible for fully vaccinated people. For people not yet vaccinated entry from other countries is only possible in exceptional cases and is conditional on there being an urgent need. Travelers that may have stayed in an area of concern within 10 days prior to their entry to Germany must observe special regulations, which includes registering before entry, providing a negative PCR-test result and quarantining for 14 days.

A total travel ban is in place for countries with widespread occurrence of SARS-CoV-2 virus variants of concern.

Kathi

kathi@wildtravel.net
708-425-3552

"The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page."

Posts: 9361 | Location: Chicago | Registered: 23 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Macs B
posted Hide Post
That is just for tourist travel, Americans working for the US Govt in Germany still need to be vaccinated, and if your family is traveling on Government orders so will your kids. Expect a fairly arduous lock down period up[on arrival, 21 days I believe.
All courtesy of Uncle Sam...

Macs B
U.S. Army Retired
Alles gut!

Posts: 376 | Location: USA | Registered: 07 December 2009Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
This is the most stupid, senseless vaccine ever devised!

Biden had 4 shots.

Still got it!

I had two, because other we couldn’t travel.

I refuse any more.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66907 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott Powell
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
This is the most stupid, senseless vaccine ever devised!

Biden had 4 shots.

Still got it!

I had two, because other we couldn’t travel.

I refuse any more.

Exactly!!!

I got the first two so I could travel. No more - ever!!!

No more masks either - I'm done with the entire scam!

"At least once every human being should have to run for his life - to teach him that milk does not come from the supermarket, that safety does not come from policemen, and that news is not something that happens to other people." - Robert Heinlein

Posts: 893 | Location: Akron, OH | Registered: 07 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BaxterB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by carpetman1:
quote:

I don't know if us idiots are outliers, but I do know we don't have our head up our arse when protecting our children. I guess you are really showing Biden you aren't following anything resembling his mandates. But you caved in when your job required you to be vaxed.

A very high % of women experience menstruation irregularities after being vaxxed, whether it resolves or not, no one saw that coming in the trials.

I can understand hesitancy with kids and this this not-really-a-vax vaccine.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Get a shot,don’t get a shot. It’s your choice. Don’t tell others their choice is wrong.

Educate yourself about vaccines and their history. It’s fascinating.

I was thinking about the shut down in 2020, and the consequences of that. I wonder how many more people would have died and would we have felt “better” about just going on with our lives?

I bet we find out on the next pandemic.

Posts: 457 | Location: NW Nebraska | Registered: 07 January 2007Reply With Quote