THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM VARMINT HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Varmint Hunting    I need a speaker to hook to my iphone

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I need a speaker to hook to my iphone
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have been playing coyote sounds on my iPhone(it actually has worked) but I was looking for a suitable big speaker to get extra volume. any Ideas?

thanks for any input

one of us
Picture of alleyyooper
posted Hide Post
The speaker I have found to produce the absolute BEST sound is the Speco SPC-5 PA Speaker. These can be order online from Lashen Electronics, they are $8.42 plus shipping, but they have a minimum order of $25.00. This speaker comes with about 10 feet of speaker wire and a plug attached.

But if your going to be hiunting with the set up Use about 50' or more speaker wire to get it away from your body so you will be able to move with out getting busted.

Big Grin Al

Garden View Apiaries where the view is as sweet as the honey.

Posts: 505 | Location: Michigan, U.S.A. | Registered: 04 December 2001Reply With Quote