New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hunt coyotes 12 months?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted Hide Post
coyotes litter and have three litters in about 18 months, they are smarter than cockroaches and you cannot exterminate them, end of story. Ive raised more coyotes than cows and sheep and seldom see them...When furs were high dollar I ran three trap lines on my ranch,I ran one and hired Mexicans to run the other two..Made a lot of money..Coyotes are less a preditor than Eagles, and bobcats IMO..Lions are a killing machine and kill a deer ever third day or about 150 a year, depending on the size of the deer. Southern Lions that is...These Northern Lions I have no idea other than they sure are fat and sassy..and can kill a Boone and Crocket bull elk with very little effort,

I seldom bother to shoot a coyote or bobcat these days, and maybe not even a Lion..Id rather hunt deer,and elk, I would like to shoot eagles as they exterminate Mountain goat kids and wild sheep kids, knock them off the cliffs and eat them like popcorn..but our liberal friends and gov. officials got on the endangered list..

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41781 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote