THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM VARMINT HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Varmint Hunting    love them long leggs, XXX rated

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

love them long leggs, XXX rated
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
and most of our coyote around here have long legs, like this one\. did som calling this morning up off the river with my fox pro used a grey fox in distress pup. worked like a charm and little did the male coyote's long legs get him there in 20 seconds would be his last run.
added the teeth picture so you guys could estimate his age. xxx rating cause he wasn't wearing any pants.

shot him with my custom 6 ppc at 80 yards with a 70 gr sierra h.p. match boatail doing 3143 at the muzzle. the bullet hit him just in front of the right shoulder and did not exit, amazing.

Posts: 911 | Location: new mexico plains | Registered: 26 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
tu2

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very nice!
My first trip of the season is planned for the last weekend in September. It should be a multiple on every set-fest and loads of fun.

Zeke

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bug hole:
and most of our coyote around here have long legs, like this one\. did som calling this morning up off the river with my fox pro used a grey fox in distress pup. worked like a charm and little did the male coyote's long legs get him there in 20 seconds would be his last run.
added the teeth picture so you guys could estimate his age. xxx rating cause he wasn't wearing any pants.
NICE rifle~! What is it~?

shot him with my custom 6 ppc at 80 yards with a 70 gr sierra h.p. match boatail doing 3143 at the muzzle. the bullet hit him just in front of the right shoulder and did not exit, amazing.

Posts: 251 | Location: florida | Registered: 20 April 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bug hole:

I love the 6mm PPC with the standard unturned neck, and the 70gr bullet is just what the doctor ordered. I'm looking to have one built on a single shot Winchester 1885 platform. I believe that one shot is all that is needed~!

Posts: 251 | Location: florida | Registered: 20 April 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Looks healthy and still died.
Good shot!

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5935 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote