The Accurate Reloading Forums
love them long leggs, XXX rated

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5411043/m/5151083162

24 August 2020, 18:55
bug hole
love them long leggs, XXX rated
and most of our coyote around here have long legs, like this one\. did som calling this morning up off the river with my fox pro used a grey fox in distress pup. worked like a charm and little did the male coyote's long legs get him there in 20 seconds would be his last run.
added the teeth picture so you guys could estimate his age. xxx rating cause he wasn't wearing any pants.

shot him with my custom 6 ppc at 80 yards with a 70 gr sierra h.p. match boatail doing 3143 at the muzzle. the bullet hit him just in front of the right shoulder and did not exit, amazing.

24 August 2020, 23:08
Use Enough Gun
tu2
27 August 2020, 00:14
ZekeShikar
Very nice!
My first trip of the season is planned for the last weekend in September. It should be a multiple on every set-fest and loads of fun.

Zeke
02 March 2022, 22:51
dwcars
quote:
Originally posted by bug hole:
and most of our coyote around here have long legs, like this one\. did som calling this morning up off the river with my fox pro used a grey fox in distress pup. worked like a charm and little did the male coyote's long legs get him there in 20 seconds would be his last run.
added the teeth picture so you guys could estimate his age. xxx rating cause he wasn't wearing any pants.
NICE rifle~! What is it~?

shot him with my custom 6 ppc at 80 yards with a 70 gr sierra h.p. match boatail doing 3143 at the muzzle. the bullet hit him just in front of the right shoulder and did not exit, amazing.

17 March 2022, 23:18
dwcars
quote:
Originally posted by bug hole:

I love the 6mm PPC with the standard unturned neck, and the 70gr bullet is just what the doctor ordered. I'm looking to have one built on a single shot Winchester 1885 platform. I believe that one shot is all that is needed~!

28 May 2023, 11:09
georgeld
Looks healthy and still died.
Good shot!

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight