THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM VARMINT HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Varmint Hunting    This is what coyote ugly means

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

This is what coyote ugly means
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted
Look at this nasty thing!

~Ann

Posts: 19127 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Not the healthiest looking specimen I've ever seen.

Hunting.... it's not everything, it's the only thing.

Posts: 1992 | Location: New Zealand's North Island | Registered: 13 November 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
He's just shedding and getting ready for his summer coat.

Posts: 481 | Location: Midwest USA | Registered: 14 November 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of alleyyooper
posted Hide Post
Yes just shedding it's winter coat. About mid may it will be as sleek as ever again.

Al

Garden View Apiaries where the view is as sweet as the honey.

Posts: 505 | Location: Michigan, U.S.A. | Registered: 04 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
alleyyooper posted 14 April 2020 10:47

Yes just shedding it's winter coat. About mid may it will be as sleek as ever again.

quote:
Lapidary posted 14 April 2020 02:20 He's just shedding and getting ready for his summer coat.

Well, thanks for clarifying that. I thought that was one sick dog from the appearance.
Cheers

Hunting.... it's not everything, it's the only thing.

Posts: 1992 | Location: New Zealand's North Island | Registered: 13 November 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 30.06king:

Well, thanks for clarifying that. I thought that was one sick dog from the appearance.
Cheers

In summer our coyotes look a lot like jackals in Africa. Their coats are much thinner, showing how skinny coyotes really are. I'll see if I can find some pictures.

Posts: 481 | Location: Midwest USA | Registered: 14 November 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just one I pulled off of google.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Up here, in contrast, they look way more filled out, especially in winter.

Grizz

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell

Posts: 1577 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Looks like typical shedding to me canines with mange look a lot worst

Posts: 19313 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of alleyyooper
posted Hide Post
This is what coyote ugly means.

2:00PM bar closes fellow goes hom ewith a woman?
Wakes up in th emorning and discovers she is so ugly doesn't want to wake her so chews off his arm she in laying on.

Al

Posts: 505 | Location: Michigan, U.S.A. | Registered: 04 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of alleyyooper
posted Hide Post
This is what coyote ugly means.

2:00PM bar closes fellow goes home with a woman?
Wakes up in the morning and discovers she is so ugly doesn't want to wake her so chews off his arm she in laying on.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Posts: 489 | Location: Michigan, U.S.A. | Registered: 04 December 2001
IP

Ignored post by
alleyyooper
posted
document.write('<nobr>'+ myTimeZone('Mon, 20 Apr 2020 06:09:26 GMT-0700', '20 April 2020 18:09')+'</nobr>');20 April 2020 18:0920 April 2020 18:09Show Post
ignoreMessage('9831059852', '161106');