THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM VARMINT HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Varmint Hunting    what is your favorite spotlight, and why?

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

what is your favorite spotlight, and why?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
i need a good, poratable spotlight and am looking for reccomendations.

was was kinda sorta looking at the coyote reaper.

in the past i have a very good spotlight on my coon hunting light. believe me, it saw plenty of action!

Posts: 2509 | Location: Kisatchie National Forest, LA | Registered: 20 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of youngoutdoors
posted Hide Post
Check out Wicked Lights on www.allpredatorcalls.com I have their hand held, gun mounted, and a headlamp. GOOD STUFF!

If we would have had them in our coon hunting days there wouldn't be any coons round here now.

God Bless, Louis

Posts: 1368 | Location: Mountains of North Carolina | Registered: 14 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
For a general light, I run a Stanley LED. The battery runs for ever. I use it for calving in the harsh winters here in SD. Makes a good weapon of last resort as well if thats all you have left. They make 2 different sizes. I run the larger of the 2. It's the only light that makes it through a season. I think I'm on 3 years for this one. Last one died under a tractor tire in a snow bank. A very hardy light for sure.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Rep

The only thing I require is a red light or a red cover, white light scares off hard hunted coyotes..

I still use the old Q=Beam, with a red cover, do they still make these..

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41833 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Look at wicked lights.

NRA Patron member

Posts: 2634 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 08 December 2006Reply With Quote