Notify
Tools

I'm sick of fu....ing bikers!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Wemmer:
As for the taxes, etc, we do pay them as nearly all of us own automobiles! I for one have a Hummer H-1, Multiple SUVs and Pick-ups and commercial vehicles for my businesses...YES WE DO PAY ROAD TAXES!

As always, it's some small "fringe" group that ruins it for the rest of us!

JW

Hmmmm... So.. since I pay road taxes on my GMC PU...then that "should" also cover me for my other two (street legal) trucks, car, travel trailer and utility trailers and any other vehicle I choose to road?
And since I bought an ELK license, I shouldn't have to buy another tag for deer, antelope, bear, etc.? (Hell, I paid enough for the elk tag, I shouldn't have to pay any more, right?)
Wonder if it works like that in Africa as well? Pay for a plains antelope and get a buffalo or two for same price???? Maybe even a lion. Africa hunters reply please.

Interesting concept. I think I will fly that one by the state boys (and girls) and see what they have to say. (HUGE LAUGH)

(I guess that concept would also apply with liabiblty insurance, although it probably should since a person can only drive one vehicle at a time.)

As far as I am concerned, "pedal pushers", driving on motorized roadways are no different than poachers. They are stealing from tax paying - law abiding citizens. And causing a hazard and annoyance in the process.

I think all motorcyclist (especially the crotch rockests) should start driving their motos on bi-cycle paths and trails. After all, you have paid for them as much as their "intended" users!

Another word to the wise:
Maybe it is time for the federal judge, attorneys, doctors, and other "cross-section of the population" to....police their own?

Now THAT would be a interesting concept!

"The right to bear arms" insures your right to freedom, free speech, religion, your choice of doctors, etc. ....etc. ....etc....
-----------------------------------one trillion seconds = 31,709 years-------------------

Posts: 1521 | Location: Just about anywhere in Texas | Registered: 26 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If your sick of fucking Bikers try a woman instead!!! dancing

Posts: 4372 | Location: NE Wisconsin | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good idea OB
Hey, maybe try your hog on a bike trail once in a while and see if you run into any of the "cross-section" of the population......and have a chat with them. dancing

(don't mis-read my post. No problem with MOTOR-cycles here, merely suggesting that motos could expand their horizons)

"The right to bear arms" insures your right to freedom, free speech, religion, your choice of doctors, etc. ....etc. ....etc....
-----------------------------------one trillion seconds = 31,709 years-------------------

Posts: 1521 | Location: Just about anywhere in Texas | Registered: 26 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rae59:
Is anyone else tired of having to move over and yield to fu...ing bi-cyclers?
They don't pay any road tax,
no liability insurance,
no vehicle inspection,
no lights or turn signals,
they don't observe any driving laws and more often than not they ride two or three abreast while holding up traffic and a licensed vehicle is suppose to yield to them!
What's wrong with this picture???????
I say screw them!!!!
I'm going to start egging them on sight.

Bicyclists are viewed legally as "pedestrians" and have the right of way in all instances except that they must yield to pedestrians.

As regards traffic controls -- even speed limits -- bicyclists can be cited for violation. This includes stop signs, stop lights, direction of travel/lane use, failure to yield (to pedestrians), and "unsafe riding."

Bicyclists don't consume fossil fuels (or any fuels), don't pollute, don't tear up the highways. A cyclist on the road means one less butt-hole in a motor vehicle.

You're an asshole. Get over yourself!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I was purposely waiting to tell the full reason for my rant as I wanted to see how many post, like the last few above, would rationalize bi-cycles on roadways and the amount of venom they would use. I also ment to get everyone's attention with the title and apparently did that.

I live in a rural area with some very curvy narrow roads. Some of the intersections are visually obstructed. It is a agricultural area with most of the residents having been there for most of their lives.

For the past several years there have been at least 3 to 4 bike runs held each summer usually on Saturdays.
I have never taken the time to count how many bicyclist come through during each run but I am quite certain it is several hundred and likely more. There are spray painted multi-colored arrows on the pavement as well as cardboard signs hung on legitmate roadway signs showing the direction the cyclist are to take, all of which is illegal on state and county right-of ways.

On the last so-called "charity" run, one of the local residents left his driveway during one of the few "lulls" in bike traffic.
He turned the corner at a intersection and proceeds ahead to encounter several cyclist taking up the full right hand lane. Something I personally have seen many times. I did not see the event unfold but was told that not a single cycle yielded or moved over for the motorist. It is a passing zone on a FM (Farm to Market) road so the older gentleman moves into the left lane to pass the long stream of cycles. For what ever reason one of the bikes crosses over into the left lane a fair amount. I am quite sure they were talking and not paying attention, and certainly didn't give a damn about anyone else. Somehow the older gentleman driving either over-reacted or lost control as he went too far left going off the pavement.

His vehicle went into a yard, just to the side of one of the few houses that is located close to the road, and on into a garden. I don't know how many times I have driven by that home on a Saturday to see the women of the house, with her kids, working in that garden before noon. By an act of God the women and children were not in the garden THAT day.

I wonder how some of the previous posters would be responding if those events had un-folded differently that day and a member of that household been killed, quite possibly a 7 or 8 year old kid?

Yes the same could have happened just as easily with automobiles but they are completely justified in being on a roadway designed for THEM.
Not un-insured, un-licensed un-lawful bi-cyclers.

My views about bi-cyclers on roadways isn't going to change.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
You're going to meet assholes everywhere you go.

Nonetheless, according to law the bicycle has the right of way over motor vehicles in all instances, and is entitled to a full lane of highway.

You may not have children in the public schools, but you pay for the schools, just like motorists pay for the highways -- which afford access to the PUBLIC, both motorized and non-motorized.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SDS:
I ask that the moderators delete this thread. It seems to me that it is not an appropriate use of the website.

Good luck with that there Mr. Helper. Roll Eyes

Posts: 2717 | Location: NH | Registered: 03 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I used too get mad but as I got older I relized it was just taking years off my life, so I reversed it. I now take years off thier lives, how? I instaled a set of freight train horns, and I mean the real deal, air chimes with a monster compressor in the trunk, I never get angry any more, as a matter of fact I can't stop laughing.

You have to see and hear it to believe it. You can't be aggressive in todays world, whats the next best thing...passive aggressive Cool

one of us
Picture of buckeyeshooter
posted Hide Post
Big Grin yuck

Posts: 5698 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 02 April 2003Reply With Quote
Picture of Whitworth
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by doubledown:
I used too get mad but as I got older I relized it was just taking years off my life, so I reversed it. I now take years off thier lives, how? I instaled a set of freight train horns, and I mean the real deal, air chimes with a monster compressor in the trunk, I never get angry any more, as a matter of fact I can't stop laughing.

You have to see and hear it to believe it. You can't be aggressive in todays world, whats the next best thing...passive aggressive Cool

LOL! You're giving me ideas! Big Grin

"Ignorance you can correct, you can't fix stupid." JWP

If stupidity hurt, a lot of people would be walking around screaming.

Semper Fidelis

"Building Carpal Tunnel one round at a time"

Posts: 13440 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 10 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Let me help you guys out, this is the website, and the different packages available....but you have to watch some of the videos on the site, they are funny. Heres to not getting mad again. http://www.hornblasters.com/

One of Us
Picture of Cazador humilde
posted Hide Post
I started a similar thread a while back.

Let's face it, there are some serious bicyclists that do try to yield, appreciate motorists being aware and careful of them and try to, dare I use the term, "coexist". I even feel for the portly slub just starting out, struggling, trying to do something about his weight.

But like in just about anything else, you're going to have the folks that desperately need the attention. I call it "the church of me." They enjoy slowing you down. They give the dirty looks like YOUR not even supposed to be there. They wait until 4 or 5 pm (when it's currently 103F around here) to ride so the maximum amount of people see them and, are slowed down. I think these are the folks that we all have a problem with.

As to the bicycle itself, I have no problem with, although I too haven't ridden one in several years. (And yes, I do exercise and try to stay fit.) In fact, I'm hoping to buy one or two good used , utilitarian ones just before TEOTWAWKI. hilbily

Posts: 1278 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 31 May 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Next time you pass a group of bikers simply slow down put your right tires on the white line and force them to go around you. dancing

Howard
Moses Lake, Washington USA
hwhomes@outlook.com

Posts: 2337 | Location: Moses Lake WA | Registered: 17 October 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
When I ride my bike I get a lot of respect when I have my AR over my shoulder. Smiler

Joking aside no matter how much right away a bike rider has they allways lose if they get hit by a motor vehicle.

I am very careful around vehicles wwhen I ride my bike it hurts to much to other wise.

But there has to be a bit of give and take on both parts.

I buy fuel and pay a lot of road taxs also.

Posts: 19361 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The train horn looks like excellent ammo against cell phone talkers and texters.

Posts: 13978 | Location: http://www.tarawaontheweb.org/tarawa2.jpg | Registered: 03 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SR4759:
The train horn looks like excellent ammo against cell phone talkers and texters.

Ha ha! yeah, the uses are endless.

One of Us
Picture of Gary Surko
posted Hide Post
quote:

You are stupid beyond comprehension.

Political correctness offends me.

Posts: 668 | Location: Hastings, Michigan | Registered: 23 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Gary Surko
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Howard:
Next time you pass a group of bikers simply slow down put your right tires on the white line and force them to go around you. dancing

Idiot!

Political correctness offends me.

Posts: 668 | Location: Hastings, Michigan | Registered: 23 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Alberta Canuck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill/Oregon:
Lots of cyclists here in rural southern Oregon. The serious ones are aware of traffic and pretty easy to deal with. It's the chuckleheads I don't like -- the ones that want to assert equal rights with vehicles when it suits them, then want the deference paid to pedestrians when it suits them, such as blowing through stop signs, riding at night without lights in dark clothing, etc..

Lots of them in central Oregon too, Bill.

Where I used to live on the Wilbur-Glide cutoff road (Northbank Road), the whole road was barely wide-enough for two cars going opposite directions to pass, and a great deal of that road's 17-mile length was extremely curvy, with hills almost straight up from one edge of the road (which had NO shoulders on either side) and straight down as much as 125 feet to the river on the other side. There were no guard-rails anywhere on the road either.

Most all of us out there lived on places of from 5 or 10 acres to 2,500 acres, so we didn't have a high population density and couldn't make much noise compared to the city folk who wanted to co-opt our only way to town for their weekend pleasure.

So, in its effort to sell us out to attract tourists, the nearby city of Roseburg and the three county commissioners got together and declared our whole road a biking route.

Most of the serious bike and physical fitness people were easy to deal with, but the large groups of out-of-the-area bikers who used to drive down to our area with their bikes on SUVs and then occupy the whole damned road with their bikes every summer weekend were not.

They were rude, obnoxious, inconsiderate, littering, assholes and that is just their good features.

Used to run into the same kind of yuppie shit in Roseburg during rush hours. They ride two abreast, taking up a whole lane on a street with only one or two lanes each way, ignoring their bicycle lanes, and slowing traffic to 10 miles per hour.

Then when the traffic finally gets by and then has to stop at the next red light, the bicyclists pass the stopped cars on the right, run the red light, and one has to repeat the whole opera again...over and over.

And they NEVER get stopped or ticketed. If they did, some horse's-ass yuppie judge would just give them a warning instead of a healthy fine anyway.

It's not about shared use or traffic safety, its about money they might suppossedly bring to the area and the lobby they mount when they don't get trated as little morally superior Gods...

I spent some time hoping we'd find that AIDs was a disease peculiar to bicyclists and spread mostly by contact with bike saddles, but no such luck....

My country gal's just a moonshiner's daughter, but I love her still.

Posts: 9685 | Location: Cave Creek 85331, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gary Surko:
quote:

Idiot!

There are certain places, just like freeways, where vehicles that can't maintain the speed of the rest of the traffic should not be allowed.

To think you should have some man-given right to be there regardless of the inconvenience it causes others shows you to be an inconsiderate idiot.

Howard
Moses Lake, Washington USA
hwhomes@outlook.com

Posts: 2337 | Location: Moses Lake WA | Registered: 17 October 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
There are certain places, just like freeways, where vehicles that can't maintain the speed of the rest of the traffic should not be allowed.

To think you should have some man-given right to be there regardless of the inconvenience it causes others shows you to be an inconsiderate idiot.

Howard & A.C., you both hit the nail on the head!!!!!!

When I was 7-8 years old ('67-'70), I rode a bicycle to elementary school. In the town I grew up in, everyone with a bicycle was required to buy/have a license (cost-if I remember correctly-25 cents) The sticker was placed under the seat tube. Back then it was a duel purpose license. It had a number (for theft purposes/ID of bike) and it showed the local authorities that you received some eduecation on the "local" traffic laws. The local police dept. actually came to each elementary school and gave classe on SAFE bicycle riding and local laws.

The local laws were:
1: No bicycles on a street/road way with a posted speed limit over 30 MPH.
2:Ride a bicycle in the same direction as motorized vehicles.
3: If a bicyclist needs to cross a major roadway or street with a posted speed limit in excess of 30 MPH, the 'cycle rider was to get off the bicycle and walk it across the the street/road at a street corner.....just like a pedestrian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4: Give hand signals or other type for turns stops etc.
5: All bicycles on the road after dark were to have a light (forward) and a reflector (to back)- hand turn signals still required.
6: ALWAYS YEILD TO LARGER MOTORIZED VEHICLES THAT CAN KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After my last posting, I was in south downtown Austin, Tx., heading east on (I believe Ceasar Chavez next to Town Lake) turning south on Congress. A f.....ing bi-cykler was coming west,opposing traffic - on the sidewalk, crossed Congress in front of me to proceed against the flow of traffic AND pedestrians on the side walk. He cut in front of me as I was turning. I had to slam on the brakes to avoid hitting the bastard! By the way he was in full psyclist garb - speedo suit, dorky helmit, the works.

Bicycles have NO right to county, state or federal ashpaltic roadways designed for motorized vehicles!!!!!
(How would a bicyler like a motorcycle driving on a "bike" trail?)
They DO have a right to access of public right-of-way, just like a pedestrian but do not have a right to ashpalt! SO....drive your fu....g bikes in the grass and bar ditches and stay off the asphalt!
You DID NOT pay for that right!!!!!!!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
stop whining, and just start capping them on sight. About three days should clear your town...

jumping

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gary Surko:
quote:

You are stupid beyond comprehension.
. Surko , don't get your spandex in a bunch.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I don't really have a dog in this fight but did see a funny thing happen in downtown Randleman this morning. A biker was riding through downtown and finished his Red Bull and tossed the can on the street. Well, a fella gets out of his pickup and picks the can up and throws it at the biker. The biker turned around, rode back, picked up the can, put it in his pocket and continued on his way. Not a word was spoken Cool

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

Posts: 826 | Location: Randleman, NC | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rae59:By the way he was in full psyclist garb - speedo suit, dorky helmit, the works.

Don't forget the tap shoes...

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by clowdis:
... Well, a fella gets out of his pickup and picks the can up and throws it at the biker. The biker turned around, rode back, picked up the can, put it in his pocket and continued on his way. Not a word was spoken Cool

clowdis - 'No way your story could be true. Don't you know that all pickup drivers are uneducated rednecks that are only interested in spotlighting deer, etc. hilbily

Only Prius drivers care about the earth.

Posts: 1278 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 31 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Jarrod
posted Hide Post
What annoys me worse than bicyclists riding on the road is for example where my girlfriend lives in a new planned community, they have a very nice VERY WIDE sidewalk and they still freaking ride on the road. I have already made up my mind the next time I see one I am going to stop beside of them and say hey idiot get on the sidewalk. I understand you can't ride on the sidewalk where there is no sidewalk but the sidewalk I am talking about is wide enough for a car to drive down

"Science only goes so far then God takes over."

Posts: 3504 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Rae59, Howard, Alberta Canuck, Jarrod, et. al,

I'm in your camp. I don't think I've ever in my life seen a bicyclist actually obey a stop light. Not a stop sign, mind you, but a stop LIGHT. They just run red lights like there's nothing to it.

Around here the entrance ramps to interstate highways have signs that prohibit self-propelled vehicles and I'm convinced that the signs are there for a reason. Without them spandex-butt crowd would be riding on those roads, probably in the center of the left lane at that. They'd probably use airport runways too, for that matter, but for the security fences.

The most absurd part of the whole thing is that they're the ones who are vulnerable - just ask the families of two of my high school friends who got killed on bicycles on the road.

And yes, spandexers, I know: having that fully-defensible opinion makes me an idiot, or whatever ad-hominem malarky you want to sling...

Posts: 358 | Registered: 15 September 2002Reply With Quote

Picture of Mark
posted Hide Post
Boy, when I read this stuff where people blame a mechanical object for the actions of a few of the people who are jerks and happen to use those objects and then say it should be have a sweeping law made against it, it makes me glad people never have this same closed mind against guns or we'd all be in trouble!

for every hour in front of the computer you should have 3 hours outside

Posts: 7763 | Location: Between 2 rivers, Middle USA | Registered: 19 August 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I can't believe my vote counts the same as theirs.

What a system.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Mark, who's blaming mechanical objects? You pulled that out of your spandex-covered ass. We're blaming cyclists. Other than a few circus animals those are usually people.

SG Olds, sorry you seem to think that you're more equal than others.

Posts: 358 | Registered: 15 September 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well we certainly have more than our share out here in the Texas hill country back roads.Every weekend brings 1000's out in all their spandex regalia totally obstructing the roads for those of us who live here + pay the taxes on the same.Redundant I know. I would like to mention a comment that their spokesman stated on the radio the other day. "You know who we are.The guys that shave their legs + the women who don't."

Posts: 4199 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
These comments, while posted in a humor forum, are still very disturbing. They are mostly narrow minded people expressing their rage and disregard for others choices and constitutional rights, much like the 2nd amendment. Sure there's lots of anti hunters/gunners out there who sound exactly the same about our choices of guns/hunting.

I take this all with a grain of salt. I am a longtime biker, sportsman, gun guy. There are bad apples amongst all groups / subgroups that make a negative impression. One must maturely understand these are not representative of the total population.

Being funny on a website and threatening all sorts of retaliatory remarks is entertaining to some, and offensive to others. I'm sure I've offended my share of people with comments.

However Ray and others, with all your anti-biking negativity be certain to consider who you sound like....

I work, pay taxes, and am a struggling (financially) middle class person who enjoys cycling both as a commute option and a healthful exercise. More bikes and less cars makes for a better world. What are people going to do when the oil runs out? Alternative transportation is an important issue to consider, and lessening our dependence on oil is noteworthy, and some day will be a necessity.

Hopefully you can adjust your negative attitude and not try-convict all bikers because of some bad behavior. The parallels with poor mannered gun owners/hunters is obvious. Negative rhetoric while amusing, is seriously misguided.

Have a nice day.

Posts: 274 | Location: GREENVILLE SC | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ohier:
One must maturely understand these are not representative of the total population.

I am mature in my anger. I maturely realize that some of these offenders are possibly cops and curtail some of my (desrved) behavior towards them on the road. That level of self control takes a lot of maturity!

I will continue to be outraged until the tap shoe & spandex community starts policing themselves, to REALLY demonstrate that they believe there are BAD apples in their midst.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
One must maturely understand these are not representative of the total population.

I am mature in my anger. I maturely realize that some of these offenders are possibly cops and curtail some of my (deserved) behavior towards them on the road. That level of self control takes a lot of maturity!

I will continue to be outraged until the tap shoe & spandex community starts policing themselves, to REALLY demonstrate that they believe there are BAD apples in their midst.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
"...for most (emphasis added) Americans...absolutely important."

The illustrious Senator Harry Reid:

http://www.weeklystandard.com/...ke-paths_593579.html

"not an exaggeration...maybe an exaggeration"

His constituents must be so proud.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I ride bicycle try for minimum of 5 miles daily. Ride streets and stay away from traffic as much as possible--don't like traffic anymore than they like me. Don't pay taxes? Well I own vehicles and do pay taxes. I also buy a lot of gasoline--which I pay road taxes on, but it is not used on roads--lawnmowers,boats,weed eaters,atv etc. I pay school taxes but haven't had kids in school for years. I am also retired military and was promised free medical if I made it a career--govt renigned on the deal so I pay medical taxes. Yes I move over and yes I ride on far right, but I paid my dues to use a little of the road.

Posts: 3804 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
So, maybe you're not a problem-biker. We're not talkin' about you, then.

One of Us
Picture of Alberta Canuck
posted Hide Post
quote:
These comments, while posted in a humor forum, are still very disturbing. They are mostly narrow minded people expressing their rage and disregard for others choices and constitutional rights, much like the 2nd amendment. Sure there's lots of anti hunters/gunners out there who sound exactly the same about our choices of guns/hunting.

I take this all with a grain of salt. I am a longtime biker, sportsman, gun guy. There are bad apples amongst all groups / subgroups that make a negative impression. One must maturely understand these are not representative of the total population.

Being funny on a website and threatening all sorts of retaliatory remarks is entertaining to some, and offensive to others. I'm sure I've offended my share of people with comments.

However Ray and others, with all your anti-biking negativity be certain to consider who you sound like....

I work, pay taxes, and am a struggling (financially) middle class person who enjoys cycling both as a commute option and a healthful exercise. More bikes and less cars makes for a better world. What are people going to do when the oil runs out? Alternative transportation is an important issue to consider, and lessening our dependence on oil is noteworthy, and some day will be a necessity.

Hopefully you can adjust your negative attitude and not try-convict all bikers because of some bad behavior. The parallels with poor mannered gun owners/hunters is obvious. Negative rhetoric while amusing, is seriously misguided.

Have a nice day.

Oh, GIVE ME A BREAK!!! If there are responsible bikers out there, I sure as hell haven't seen ANY of them in city traffic. I DO see some on the highways, but certainly not a majority of them there are either.

As for telling us to act mature, stuff that elitist, egocentric, attitude. If we motorists were not pretty mature and careful, there would be a lot more bikers run over every day.

As for a world without motor vehicles being a better one, snail crap! That's certainly not an unbiased or proved assumption. You mean a world where kids couldn't be taken to school in a car to avoid all the perverts enroute? A world where fragile produce took many extra days to get distributed to the public? A world where old people couldn't even get to the courthouse or the doctor's office to pay taxes or get medical assistance? And so on.

As to running out of energy for vehicles, that may occur someday. Maybe it won't either, unless the sun turns into a super-nova sometime soon.

IF it occurs, and we haven't come up with some other form of transport energy, then bikes will be used by many more folks, and then maybe, at last, they'll be forced to follow the rules of the road.

Until then, well, I'd just as soon listen to Al Gore as to listen to more of that self justifying B.S.

Sorry if you think that's unfairly blunt, but I think bikers are unfairly messing up motorists' rights to drive in safety.

You have a nice day too!

Posts: 9685 | Location: Cave Creek 85331, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You tell 'um A.C.!!!!!!!!!!!!
tu2