New
Find
Notify
Tools

$800,000 OCC bike!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Yo RIP cut me check please!?!? The bike!

Posts: 3785 | Location: B.C. Canada | Registered: 08 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of KennethI
posted Hide Post
That seems like a pretty ridiculous price. Anyone know what they usually sell for?

Posts: 238 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 22 November 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I believe their 'regular' bikes start at $40,000US.

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 577NitroExpress
posted Hide Post
Expensive bike from guys that just put parts together and don't do any serious fabrication, like Paul Yaffe.

577NitroExpress
Double Rifle Shooters Society
Francotte .470 Nitro Express

If stupidity hurt, a lot of people would be walking around screaming...

Posts: 2789 | Location: Bucks County, Pennsylvania | Registered: 08 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
my shop foreman used to build custom bikes. he says it's about a 30,000 job. sure is ugly, gas tank looks like they took a honda tank and glued it to the frame

Posts: 13440 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by butchloc:
my shop foreman used to build custom bikes. he says it's about a 30,000 job. sure is ugly, gas tank looks like they took a honda tank and glued it to the frame

That's why I want RIP to buy it. I wouldn't waste money (if I had it that is) on that.

Posts: 3785 | Location: B.C. Canada | Registered: 08 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yep, sellers is looking for a sucker. what a joke! I wouldnt pay 1 dime for anything OCC built. The bike is but ugly anyway. Imagine all the yelling, argueing, bitching, wineing that went on during its construction

Posts: 4821 | Location: Idaho/North Mex. | Registered: 12 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of M.S.ASHLEY
posted Hide Post
please guys this my bike I need to sell it to finsh my custom ruger 10-22 project....
please don't be so mean

tune in next post...
when we will hear the crusty ol gun trader say..........
hey big man...let me hold a dollar

Posts: 41 | Location: Back Woods NC | Registered: 06 January 2007Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
DANGER===Some people have experienced trouble after clicking to see bike picture. Might be a virus. This is no joke!! BEWARE!!

Brute

One of Us
Picture of M.S.ASHLEY
posted Hide Post
After my post I clicked the photo and it made my pc go nuts something is hiding in photo....
DO NOT CLICK ON PHOTO...........
M.S.Ashley

tune in next post...
when we will hear the crusty ol gun trader say..........
hey big man...let me hold a dollar

Posts: 41 | Location: Back Woods NC | Registered: 06 January 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Jarrod
posted Hide Post
I didn't click on picture but that im not stupid enough to give 800k for a bike even if I had it to spend. thumbdown

"Science only goes so far then God takes over."

Posts: 3504 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of GA DEER HUNTER
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't pay $8000 for an OCC bike. Their philosophy is "If the part does not fit, get a bigger hammer." On some of their projects, they truely just "rig" the parts together. Not a real quality outfit.

Posts: 392 | Location: Atlanta, Georgia | Registered: 05 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I don't know if the two new guys are correct or not. I do not know how to plant a virus, if there is a virus I've no idea how it happened.