Find
Notify
Tools

Best butt I have seen in a long time.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Very nice ass.

Posts: 13978 | Location: http://www.tarawaontheweb.org/tarawa2.jpg | Registered: 03 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
I'm missing your point....my wife and I go out about 2 or 3 times a month. This is a very popular Latino dance.

Do you know anything about kizomba?

I will say this.....that gal is a very good dancer

Posts: 7360 | Location: South East Missouri | Registered: 23 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
After watching that, I am wondering if at 58-1/2, I was old enough to see it... Wow!

Posts: 4748 | Location: TX | Registered: 01 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of CoyoteKiller82
posted Hide Post
I can guarantee that if she'd been dancing with me...there would have been a pole eventually Wink

Posts: 504 | Location: Manitoba, Canada | Registered: 03 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of matt u
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CoyoteKiller82:
I can guarantee that if she'd been dancing with me...there would have been a pole eventually Wink

I agree Big Grin

Posts: 1662 | Location: Winston,Georgia | Registered: 07 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Holy crap!!! Eeker

Posts: 4372 | Location: NE Wisconsin | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cazador humilde
posted Hide Post
I almost stopped it in the middle because my BP was peaking. She redefines "shake your booty".

Posts: 1278 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 31 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted Hide Post
Looked like foreplay in front of a group of voyeurs!

Posts: 3835 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DLS:
Looked like foreplay in front of a group of voyeurs!

Nah! Looks like they were trying to figure out how to do that without having an orthopedic surgeon sort out their spines after. Roll Eyes
The rest were thinking,"pole." Big Grin

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Muito Bom!

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12501 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Miss Swivel Hips of 2012!

My buddy was seeking a name for his new boat. I suggested Pole Dancer. Wifey didn't agree. Too bad. I thought it was cute.

Posts: 2827 | Location: Seattle, in the other Washington | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I let my wife watch the video, and I asked her if she could move like that, and she said why should I, I then realized we have been married too long.

joe45c

Posts: 25 | Location: peru, new york | Registered: 27 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That looked like TWO BOBCATS FIGHTING IN A TOTE SACK!!!!!!!!!!!

That gal can m m m m m m m m move........

Posts: 41762 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My kinda gal. She's got a good back porch to set your beer on...

Posts: 247 | Location: Round Rock, Texas | Registered: 02 May 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of reloaderman
posted Hide Post
Dat booty can move !!!!!

Shovel ready.....
but hangin' on

Posts: 707 | Location: West Texas,USA | Registered: 20 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My wife actually tried it in the living room (hardwood floor), but she only got about fifteen seconds into the routine before I had to take her down.

You guys should see this on a 65-inch big screen...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cazador humilde
posted Hide Post
Thanks reloaderman...for making me watch this again and reminding me how old I am.

Not to be a music nerd, but, if you watch the most important part of this video (like you can take your eyes off of it), she knows that song like "the back of her hand". The guy - not so much.

Posts: 1278 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 31 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
girls got quite an ass on her.

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wasbeeman:
girls got quite an ass on her.

+1 thats like one of the greatest ass's of all time!!

Posts: 1464 | Location: Southwestern Idaho, USA!!!! | Registered: 29 March 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
As my truck driving brother-in-law said this afternoon after watching that about twenty times, "It should be against the law to tarp a load like that..."

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 985 | Location: Southern Idaho | Registered: 24 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The woman is Sara Lopez and she is a professional dancer who teaches all over the world. It is easy to tell that some of her first dance training was belly dancing.There are many youtube videos of her dancing but few are in heels. When she dances flat footed she is only human. None of the other video I found match this winner.

quote:
Originally posted by Cazador humilde:
Thanks reloaderman...for making me watch this again and reminding me how old I am.

Not to be a music nerd, but, if you watch the most important part of this video (like you can take your eyes off of it), she knows that song like "the back of her hand". The guy - not so much.

Posts: 13978 | Location: http://www.tarawaontheweb.org/tarawa2.jpg | Registered: 03 December 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of arkypete
posted Hide Post
Well Heck!
I thought Walter had a new hobby.

Jim

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 6173 | Location: Richmond, Virginia | Registered: 17 September 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TCLouis
posted Hide Post
Gadfry Daniels . . .

That should not be shown to an old man like me . . . .

Makes my heart rate exceed normal levels . . .

Significantly!!!

Don't limit your challenges . . .
Challenge your limits

Posts: 4223 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 17 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
one more time

One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
You must be bored

Posts: 7360 | Location: South East Missouri | Registered: 23 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am glad I had a chance to watch that before Walter bans it!

465H&H

Posts: 5686 | Location: Nampa, Idaho | Registered: 10 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I believe that a backside like that is illegal where I live...... shocker

Posts: 4214 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: 09 October 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great dancer,great body with all the moves. Works for me. Frank

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
A few years back I went to see "The Gypsy Kings" ( classical guitar latino flamenco style)@ an outdoor venue (The Back Yard) outside of Austin. There was a woman dancing (alone) to the music at the side of the stage + boys she was GOOD! I thought she was part of the show.It took the stage help about six songs before they got her off the stage.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Badger Matt
posted Hide Post
quote:
girls got quite an ass on her.Aim for the exit hole

wasbeeman - you ol' pervert you...

Posts: 1243 | Location: Simpsonville, SC | Registered: 25 June 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 333_OKH
posted Hide Post
I just woke up on the floor and this was still on replay.

Sorry not appropriate with the new rules...very nice dance steps

Posts: 3284 | Location: Mountains of Northern California | Registered: 22 November 2005Reply With Quote