New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Good,The Bad and The Ugly- Fixed it
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 4372 | Location: NE Wisconsin | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
The site requires registration in order to view the video. thumbdown

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
thank you! That was really neat, especially when the gentleman whistling blew a note.

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The change really occurred here.
1. Fist Full of $$$
2. Then A Few $$$ More
3. Then The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Bad, Badder & Baddest

Posts: 13978 | Location: http://www.tarawaontheweb.org/tarawa2.jpg | Registered: 03 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
that's cool

Bob

Posts: 2989 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: 12 October 2011Reply With Quote

Picture of Mark
posted Hide Post
The younger generation here may not be aware that "fistful of dollars" was a remake of the japanese samurai movie "Yojimbo", and the sequel "a few dollars more" was a remake of the Yojimbo sequel "Sanjuro".

If you have not seen it, Yojimbo is one of THE classic old-school samurai chop-em-ups where the one wandering badass takes on the evil bad guys. I heartily recommend it and that is saying a bit for a 50 year old movie. (in fact, the first fight scene in it was the inspiration for the bar scene in the the first star wars movie as well)

for every hour in front of the computer you should have 3 hours outside

Posts: 7763 | Location: Between 2 rivers, Middle USA | Registered: 19 August 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Swamp_Fox
posted Hide Post
It was also updated to the mobster era in Last Man Standing with Bruce Willis.

"Policies making areas "gun free" provide a sense of safety to those who engage in magical thinking..." Glenn Harlan Reynolds

Posts: 8696 | Location: MO | Registered: 03 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The Good, The Bad and The Ugly is actually an anti war film disguised as a western. Look at the battle scene in the bridge and what the captain in charge of the Union soldiers says. Also there is a longer director’s cut version that makes it obvious the views of war. Finally the movie makes fun of the westerns, look at the characters Tooko and Blondy having a gunfight with the bad guys in the middle of an artillery barrage.
The film is a lot of fun to watch and is a great film.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The two baddest cats on the planet- Lee van Cleef and Woody Strode.

Posts: 3314 | Location: NYC | Registered: 18 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of D Humbarger
posted Hide Post
I well remember watching all three of those movies back to back at the drive inn in Albuquerque in late 1971.

Doug Humbarger
NRA Life member
Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club 72'73.
Yankee Station

Try to look unimportant. Your enemy might be low on ammo.

Posts: 8345 | Location: Jennings Louisiana, Arkansas by way of Alabama by way of South Carloina by way of County Antrim Irland by way of Lanarkshire Scotland. | Registered: 02 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I don't remember any movie I saw at the drive in.

Posts: 3314 | Location: NYC | Registered: 18 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tin can:
I don't remember any movie I saw at the drive in.

About that time I had a '69 Formula "S" fastback "Cuda", 340 cubes. Paid for my gas with pick-up races. Stomped just about everyting but the 426 hemi and the 440 six pack. We had 4 drive-in theaters within 5 miles of where I lived. Don't think I ever saw a whole flick either.
Thanks for the memories guys!

Best

GWB

Posts: 23752 | Location: Pearland, Tx,, USA | Registered: 10 September 2001Reply With Quote