New
Find
Notify
Tools

only a liberal
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 13440 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
"Tongue in Cheek. " Wink

Grizz

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell

Posts: 1580 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sadly.....in Baltimore the mayor asked for people to stop shooting each other so there would be more hospital beds for Corona patients.......not tongue in cheek.

Baltimore business as usual.

Posts: 433 | Location: South Central PA | Registered: 11 November 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 257x50:
Sadly.....in Baltimore the mayor asked for people to stop shooting each other so there would be more hospital beds for Corona patients.......not tongue in cheek.

Baltimore business as usual.

That's as bad as New Zealand cops asking gangs to turn in their guns. Big Grin

Grizz

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell

Posts: 1580 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Oh yeah, I'll bet that went over like a fart in church.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote