Find
Notify
Tools

tatoo prices?????
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Now that you mention it,seems I had heard about that before.As we all know that with tattoos being permanent marks,+ we as humans tend to change opinions (+ wives) over the years,seems the only safe one is MOM.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
My brother had his girlfriends name tattooed on his upper arm. Of course he married a different woman. In the heat of arguments she would try to remove the tattoo with her fingernails. He eventually had to tattoo removed, wife too. That was enough to convince me not to get a tattoo.

Dave

Posts: 2086 | Location: Seattle Washington, USA | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That can apply to wives as well.Little brother saw what myself + sister had to go through in the divorce cycle + vowed then + there to never get married.As I have stated before;they're all crazy,you just have to find the level of craziness that you can live with.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
you get a M tatted on each cheek and bend over it spells MOM. lay on ur back it spells WOW.
having worked in the criminal justice system for 27 years i honestly can't stand em. but on an inmate/gang member they do tell a story.

Posts: 1532 | Location: south of austin texas | Registered: 25 November 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My ex mother in law + I stopped at a German deli + the counter guys name was Otto. She asked him if he knew that Otto spelled backwards was Otto. He rather indignantly replied that he knew that.So she said,you know that Otto spelled inside out is Toot.He was not a happy Kraut.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I saw an article online where they are using flesh colored ink for tattoos to cover damages;I.E. a guy lost 2 finger tips to a radial arm saw,the artist drew new fingernails,etc.This might be a big market for the hairline scars that some ladies have from facelifts.C'mon,if they can afford a facelift,they can afford a tattoo.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have a portrait of my late son on my chest over my heart with the Latin saying "tu semper eris mecum" that was done by a very skilled Japanese artist. I see it every day and have never had a regret nor will I ever.
To each his own.

The only easy day is yesterday!

Posts: 2757 | Location: Northern Minnesota | Registered: 22 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NormanConquest:
I saw an article online where they are using flesh colored ink for tattoos to cover damages;I.E. a guy lost 2 finger tips to a radial arm saw,the artist drew new fingernails,etc.This might be a big market for the hairline scars that some ladies have from facelifts.C'mon,if they can afford a facelift,they can afford a tattoo.

I also saw something like this, but tattooed nipples/areolas on breast cancer patients.

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3428 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I can see that that would be very valuable for self esteem. I knew a breast cancer survivor years ago + she told me that even though she had a hysterectomy,that was'nt seen.But a mastectomy would take away all of who you were.I'm a guy + until she said that I never thought about it.Now I do + I can kinda relate to the mental pain that they have to go through now that they are not "whole" anymore.I'm sure every woman understands this but I think that most guys just like me,never gave it any thought....until now.

Administrator
posted Hide Post

Posts: 66765 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
As I said,the only safe one that will never change is "Mom".

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I wanted the tattoo on my willy to say " to the victor belong the spoils." Ran out of room and now it just says "tot."

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 788:
I wanted the tattoo on my willy to say " to the victor belong the spoils." Ran out of room and now it just says "tot."

A redneck thought he had a really big dick.

He was in love with a girl called Wendy, and had her name tattooed on his dick.

He went to Jamaica for a holiday, and got into the toilet and was standing next to this ginormous black guy.

He heard that they had big ones too, so he sneaked a peek on his neighbor.

He saw WY tattooed on him too.

He could not help it, so asked the man.

"That is fantastic! You also have a wife called WENDY!"

"What are you about man?"

"I see Wand Y on your dick"

"Mine says WELCOME TO JAMAICA AND HAVE A VERY NICE DAY!"

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66765 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by georgeld:
Met a fine looking gal at a party.
Brought her home for an all night of
fun n games.

When she got naked, she was covered
with ink. "put your clothes back on,
that shit turned me off!"
she got so upset and bitch mouthed I refused
to even take her back home or the party. Just
showed her the door: "you have a phone, call for a ride but, do it outside!"

Totally turns me away from folks with more than a small one or two. Some are cute, like a broken heart on a tit or such. YUCK!

George

This story cracks me up.

George has no qualms about picking up some slut willing to put out to a stranger on a one night stand.

HOWEVER, upon seeing she has some tats, suddenly decides she is "unclean" and kicks her out of bed.

For all of the "race to the summit of morality mountain" comments we see on AR, this one has to rank right up there, if nothing other than for the unrecognized irony!

clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
About 15 years ago I had /have a friend that was a stripper. No sex,just a friend. She got so tired of the industry but could'nt get out because the money was so good.So she got a snake tattoo on her leg.She could not get as job as a stripper anywhere after that.I know it sounds extreme,but she was desperate to leave that life .Worked too.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The actor Oliver Reed had a hawk/eagle/bird/whatever tattooed on his shoulder then when on one of his regular drunken binges found a parlor that would agree to tattooing the claws on his dick.He would go to these Hollywood parties (crocked of course) + show off his shoulder tattoo + then ask if anyone wanted to see the perch.True story that. Cost him a few jobs also.

Administrator
posted Hide Post

One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Todd Williams:
quote:
Originally posted by georgeld:
Met a fine looking gal at a party.
Brought her home for an all night of
fun n games.

When she got naked, she was covered
with ink. "put your clothes back on,
that shit turned me off!"
she got so upset and bitch mouthed I refused
to even take her back home or the party. Just
showed her the door: "you have a phone, call for a ride but, do it outside!"

Totally turns me away from folks with more than a small one or two. Some are cute, like a broken heart on a tit or such. YUCK!

George

This story cracks me up.

George has no qualms about picking up some slut willing to put out to a stranger on a one night stand.

HOWEVER, upon seeing she has some tats, suddenly decides she is "unclean" and kicks her out of bed.

For all of the "race to the summit of morality mountain" comments we see on AR, this one has to rank right up there, if nothing other than for the unrecognized irony!

clap

lol

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3428 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote