Notify
Tools

At Custer's Last Stand . . .
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Naphtali:
At Custer's last battle enlisted cavalry soldiers were armed with a rifle and revolver. With how much ammunition for each firearm did each soldier begin the battle?

I attempted to close this thread or delete it, but I cannot.

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it. Sam Levinson

Posts: 1497 | Location: Seeley Lake | Registered: 21 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I hope you got video...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Rich, I bet that the Old General was smiling down on you through all that debauchery!

If you think about it, you had a much better time at Little Big Horn than HE didWink

Posts: 6080 | Location: New York City "The Concrete Jungle" | Registered: 04 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
On the nearby Crow reservation they still sell T-shirts that have the famous battlefield painting on the front and "CUSTER DIED FOR YOUR SINS" on the back.

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
LOL, thats a cool shirt!

Posts: 6080 | Location: New York City "The Concrete Jungle" | Registered: 04 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
There's a few self admitted sinners on this thread.

'dave

Posts: 2086 | Location: Seattle Washington, USA | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nopride2:
There's a few self admitted sinners on this thread.

'dave

And proud of it tu2

one of us
posted Hide Post
Not only that, but if I could, which I can't, I'd do it again in a heartbeat. Big Grin

I'm the slowest one in my family and they call me rabbit.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
nopride2,

there are only two types of people in this world: those who admit they are sinners and those who will not.

Which group are you in...?

one of us
posted Hide Post
Sinner

Dave

Posts: 2086 | Location: Seattle Washington, USA | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints...

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
X2 Wink

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote