WALTER'S OWN

Moderators: Walterhog
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Unbelievable! Something Most Wish For, And He Sues!
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted

Posts: 66930 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
i'm just about ready for another knee replacement - where is she working now?? Big Grin

Posts: 13442 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm feeling chest pains. Can I specifically ask for her?

Posts: 1351 | Location: CO born, but in Athens, TX now. | Registered: 03 January 2014Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I can't imagine anyone with a heart problem like that endangering himself .Maybe he thought it would be his last anyway !

one of us
Picture of TCLouis
posted Hide Post
I see two possibilities here.

One he has one heck of a good insurance policy with great benefits.

A really bad policy and the hope was that he would live through it to need the expensive transplant and lifetime of medicine.

Don't limit your challenges . . .
Challenge your limits

Posts: 4227 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 17 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The hospital is truly missing a billing opportunity. Would Obama care pay for it? Well, that's another question, but I do believe that patient morale is an important issue.

Here's a nurse who goes above and beyond, and she gets sued for it.

This hospital should use this suit in their marketing.

Posts: 10003 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
as i get older, i am evaluating the need for long term health care. where can i get in touch with her???

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13141 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What a dope! Could have been his last tango and he bitches and sues over it? He needs a brain transplant! What a great nurse.

Posts: 2173 | Location: NORTHWEST NEW MEXICO, USA | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I bet he is suing because he could not get a boner.

Posts: 4372 | Location: NE Wisconsin | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Alberta Canuck
posted Hide Post
Yeh, in your dreams Mr. Cantone!

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the truth is he's pissed because she rejected HIS advances.

As far as his wife's comment on it damaging THEIR nuptial relations, perhaps she's just upset because now he is reminded of how he used to do okay with good looking women, and now he keeps comparing his wife to his memories of them?

Plus, if he wins, SHE gets the big pay day?

Posts: 9685 | Location: Cave Creek 85331, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'd like to take him fishing.....and turn him into chum. I despise scumbags like him.

Posts: 2717 | Location: NH | Registered: 03 February 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I calling BS on this one.

Most likely just made up to try and get money.

Posts: 19360 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote