New
Find
Notify
Tools

One more ticket on the Karma train...
 Login/Join

Picture of Mark
posted
When two people are in the wrong, my sympathies usually lean towards the second idiot.

Toronto cyclist slaps a pedestrian. Pedestrian gets into car and allegedly runs him over

for every hour in front of the computer you should have 3 hours outside

Posts: 7757 | Location: Between 2 rivers, Middle USA | Registered: 19 August 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I find it amazing that we now live in a society where people feel free to express themselves in how ever rude a manner they wish, and then are appalled to experience what my generation calls "Consequences" for their poor choices...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of TREE 'EM
posted Hide Post
So much for polite Canadians

All We Know Is All We Are

Posts: 1213 | Location: E Central MO | Registered: 13 January 2014Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TREE 'EM:
So much for polite Canadians

Hey it's Toronto, just don't expect any better from Quebeckers. The rest of us are pretty decent people. Big Grin

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of arkypete
posted Hide Post
An armed society is a polite society.

Jim

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 6173 | Location: Richmond, Virginia | Registered: 17 September 2000Reply With Quote