New
Find
Notify
Tools

How to create an Audio CD-R?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I just bought a CD, "Duke Ellington: The London Concerts," that has one song I particularly like - Cootie Williams' trumpet-with-mute playing "Caravan." The remainder of the CD? Not so pretty good. I would like to burn "Caravan" to a CD-R and use in the CD changer in my Lexus 450. I run Mac OS X 10.3.9 and have no idea how to do this. I have Roxio Toast to burn my CD-Rs. That's no problem. But I have no experience burning audio CDs, only data CDs for my work.

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it. Sam Levinson

Posts: 1497 | Location: Seeley Lake | Registered: 21 November 2007Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Rip the song to your Mac as an MP3, then burn the song to your CD.

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
George:

I'll try as you suggest.

Thanks.

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it. Sam Levinson

Posts: 1497 | Location: Seeley Lake | Registered: 21 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
I can't find either the "rip" or the "burn" commands and I checked the manual. What are you talking about? Is there also a "slash" or "pillage" command? Is this an Attila the Hun computer game?

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wink:
I can't find either the "rip" or the "burn" commands and I checked the manual. What are you talking about? Is there also a "slash" or "pillage" command? Is this an Attila the Hun computer game?

Wink,

Put down the absinthe and step away from the keyboard!

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote