New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fury
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Saw this Movie yesterday ,was ok but typical Hollywood, with silly combat scene with Tiger tank ,alot of swearing ,and making out U.S soldiers to be uncouth slobs ,could have been alot better ! hmmm

Posts: 625 | Location: Australia | Registered: 07 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I saw it also,best to remind oneself that it is entertainment and to expect a movie to portray like it really happened will not sell many tickets.

Posts: 370 | Location: northcentral mt | Registered: 25 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes that is a point , But you can still produce a quality enjoyable Movie without profanity and with Historic sincerity ,the Walter Mitty Movie was one Movie that I did enjoy, and many of my friends I told to watch it, and, taking along their kids said, they really enjoyed it ! even the old Movie Kellys Heroes was a Movie, my family all saw at the Drive In ,40 odd years ago, and was better than this Movie ,portraying realistic characters ,rather than ego tripping jerks, is more believable for viewers, and they can respect the fact ,these were ordinary men thrown into extraordinarily difficult situations ,they had to deal with, and they can admire and relate to them more readily

Posts: 625 | Location: Australia | Registered: 07 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Prewar70
posted Hide Post
It was one of the worst movies I've ever seen. It was almost like they tried to make it bad because I don't think you could do that by accident. Cliché to the point of being comical.

Posts: 894 | Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota | Registered: 13 July 2004Reply With Quote