WALTER'S OWN

Moderators: Walterhog
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Next to the Germans, then who killed the most jews!
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of The Dane
posted
Lookup jew camps on malta after WWII.
The Brits was'nt nice at all :-(

Posts: 1102 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 15 October 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
The Russians were the worst. They were notorious for their pogroms. Yes the Brits were not kind to the jews after the war either as it affected their plans on continued colonialism, in this case Palestine. But really WW 2 destroyed the Raj + their colonies; some took a few years to do so but the handwriting was on the wall.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
politically incorrect saying told to me by old school wall street guys

(1) averaging down

or

(2) chasing yield

add any of those to “has killed more jews than hitler”

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
As told to me by a jew.
Roses are red,
Violets are bluish,
If not for Hitler,
the world would be Jewish.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NormanConquest:
As told to me by a jew.
Roses are red,
Violets are bluish,
If not for Hitler,
the world would be Jewish.

Some people would argue it is. Wink Just reading a book on the Civil War. Even Grant took action against Jewish speculators.

Grizz

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell

Posts: 1573 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I had a buddy in the service who had a Jewish guy in his unit. Seems you can't have any soldier do duty on a religious holiday. Dewey said, "That little SOB had a calendar that showed all these Jewish holidays + they damned near filled the calendar. He didn't have to do jack + we had to pick up his slack. No wonder everybody hates those bastards!"

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I had a buddy in the service who had a Jewish guy in his unit. Seems you can't have any soldier do duty on a religious holiday. Dewey said, "That little SOB had a calendar that showed all these Jewish holidays + they damned near filled the calendar. He didn't have to do jack + we had to pick up his slack. No wonder everybody hates those bastards!"

I always thought I should join a bunch of religions. That way, every week end would be a long week end. Islam, Friday, Jews, Saturday, Christians, Sunday. Big Grin

Grizz

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

Posts: 1573 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
quote:
I always thought I should join a bunch of religions. That way, every week end would be a long week end. Islam, Friday, Jews, Saturday, Christians, Sunday.

Not a bad idea! rotflmo clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Maybe themselves... Around 931 BCE the divided Kingdoms of Judah and Israel fought a war when Israel tried to invade Judah and over 500,000 Israelites reportedly were killed in the war.

Naw....the Romans did a number on the Jews over the years.... Estimated Jewish losses to the Romans during their wars and occupation are as high as 1.4 million.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The Romans were just pikers when you consider the German's 6 million, + the Russians 66 million. But I get your point about genocide by those of the same race. Consider the Peloponnesian wars when more fellow Greeks were killed by warring Spartans + Athenians than ever against the Persians.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Reading some old books, there was no shortage of each religions members slaughtering each other in the past.

All of them.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66677 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
quote:
Reading some old books, there was no shortage of each religions members slaughtering each other in the past.

Still going on, and will until the end of time, I'm afraid.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I heard an interview a few years ago from an ex-white supremacist that said when he was at a rally, he asked the guy next to him what were they going to do after they got rid of all the niggers + jews. The guy looked at him + said, maybe we'll start going after redheads like you. That's when he got his wake-up call.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

You are sooooo correct. It is incredible the number of people who have been killed in the name of God. That's just wrong whoever you are.

And, we'll all answer to God. I have it on a tip -- there's only one. Maybe everyone should tell somebody. It shouldn't be a secret.

Posts: 9935 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Reminds me of the words in that John Prine song,
I heard Allah + Buddah,
singing at the saviours feet,
while up in sky,
an Arabian rabbi,
fed quaker oats to a priest,
pretty good,not bad I can't complain,
but actually, all those Gods are just about the same.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:

All of them.

In some places, hasn't changed a bit. Wink

Grizz

James R. Doolitle

one of us
posted Hide Post
The Lord God told Abraham I will bless those who bless you and I will curse those who curse you.

Craftsman

Posts: 1530 | Location: North Texas | Registered: 11 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Craftsman, your comment calls to mind a cartoon 'Peanuts" by Charles Shulze in which Linus + Lucy are in the house looking out the window at the rain. Lucy throws a fit + says, what if it keeps raining forever? Linus says, that won't happen because in Geninsis God said that the earth would not end by water + to show faith he gave us the rainbow. Lucy says, well that's comforting ,to which Linus replies, "That is the principle of sound theology."

One of Us
posted Hide Post
We had a Jewish family move in next door.
The yard was always nice, no noisy cars, no loud late night parties.

Got any more? House on other side is for sale.

M

Posts: 1222 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 09 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
quote:

I was in the Navy for 20 years, never met an active duty Jew of any sort other than Rabbis. I had heard there were more of them in the Air Force, I do not know if that is true or not.

There must have been a few, as I did run into a couple of guys that were Rabbis.

In the Navy there are no religion based reasons to get out of duty. We all suffered equally.

Posts: 7762 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote