New
Find
Notify
Tools

IS WALTER DECEASED
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
OR DID SAEED TRADE HIM TO SOMALI PIRATES?

cuckoo

Posts: 4828 | Location: IN YOUR POOL | Registered: 10 December 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
For what?

Posts: 2827 | Location: Seattle, in the other Washington | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wasn't he brain dead shortly after birth?

Posts: 157610 | Location: Ukraine, Europe. | Registered: 12 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
that would be the equivalent of a 21st century version of "The Ransom of Red Chief"...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brice:
For what?

Rusty boat anchor.

Posts: 4828 | Location: IN YOUR POOL | Registered: 10 December 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grumulkin
posted Hide Post
I think Walter is decease. Back years ago Saeed said Walter would answer all questions. Walter isn't answering questions so he must have passed on.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Ohio, U.S.A. | Registered: 31 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
He is in the background pics of every Trump speech. Look closely for a wild haired, white bearded guy looking like he sells wife beater t-shirts.

Posts: 10146 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
rotflmo

One of Us
Picture of Wstrnhuntr
posted Hide Post
Maybe after a few years of "Moderating" this forum, he is just spending a little time in a padded room and not allowed to play with sharp objects like keyboards..

Posts: 10134 | Location: Tooele, Ut | Registered: 27 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grenadier
posted Hide Post
Where's Walter? Is he that guy your supposed to find in the crowd of people on the cover of the book?

Posts: 10900 | Location: North of the Columbia | Registered: 28 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
UPDATE!! Apparently, Saeed traded Walter to some low level Somali pirates, whom Walter irritated to the point where they demanded a refund. Don stepped in with $27 in loose change of various currencies and Walter now resides in Don's basement at his guest house in Tashkent.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Grumulkin:
I think Walter is decease. Back years ago Saeed said Walter would answer all questions. Walter isn't answering questions so he must have passed on.

Walter would be very happy to answer any INTELLIGENT questions.

Something NONE of you lot is capable of asking.

Intelligent, and posting on AR, are diametrically opposite to each other.

This time of year, Walter is in a bit of a quandary!
He is finding hard to decide if he wants to go on safari or not - he goes through this every year.

But, I go ahead and book his flight, book his hunt, and know he normally makes up his mind to come.

A few years ago, he decided he really did not want to go hunting with us.

So I told him, that is fine, he can keep up to date with our LIFE HUNT REPORT.

One day before our flight, he asked "where is my air ticket?"
"What air ticket?"
"My ticket to Tanzania?"

"You don't have one. You told me you are coming this year. You wanted to have a rest from me and Roy annoying you"

"I changed my mind. You two might enjoy not having me there"

"You really ARE a bloody disaster! Let me call the travel agent and see"

I called the travel agent in his presence, and I was told there were no seats left, as the flight is full.

"Tough luck mate. Enjoying your own misery here. And see you in 3 weeks time"

When we got to the airport, we found him standing at the check in desk. Apparently he has been there for at least two hours clap

"What are you doing here?"

"You are the worst friend anyone could have! You told me there is no seats available! That is true. BUT! BUT! MY NAME IS ON THE PASSENGER LIST! I am going on THIS flight with you! And I promise to make your life and Roy's as miserable as possible too"

"We are not worried about you. We have our own truck to hunt from"

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66927 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
So he's not in Tashkent? Doesn't he get car sick in those safari trucks? What if a Boomslang falls into the truck from a tree? Does he know how to change a flat tire?

cuckoo

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Walter can absolutely ANYTHING!

Problem is, the end results!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66927 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
He received a free hunt, including air fare. But when he went to the airport he was told that the airline no longer had any flights to Rhodesia. Last I heard he was still at the airport awaiting a resumption of flights.

Posts: 1421 | Location: WA St, USA | Registered: 28 August 2016Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of arkypete
posted Hide Post
Why not make an offer to Mugabe's enemies to check if they want Walter? You've heard to old joke/question 'Why do husbands die before their wives? Because they want to!
Walter may have the same effect on Mugabe.

Jim

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 6173 | Location: Richmond, Virginia | Registered: 17 September 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Guess if Walter doesn't make an appearance within a set time, you can declare him legally dead. Smiler

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
The important question here is,If so,who gets his guns?

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SGraves155
posted Hide Post
I hope he is well, and is as happy as possible for someone like him, and that he remembers he has already punished me several times for posting hurtful things.

It's been a long time.
Walter, may your glass be always full.

Steve
"He wins the most, who honour saves. Success is not the test." Ryan
"Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Stalin
Tanzania 06
Argentina08
Argentina
Australia06
Argentina 07
Namibia
Arnhemland10
Belize2011
Moz04
Moz 09

Posts: 8100 | Location: NW Arkansas | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With Quote