Find
Notify
Tools

clinton foundation
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Have you wondered why the Clinton Foundation folded so suddenly after
Hillary was no longer in a position of influence?

Perhaps this summary will provide some insight??

They list 486 employees (line 5)! It took 486 people who are paid
$34.8 million and $91.3 million in fees and expenses, to give away
$5.1 MILLION

This is real. You can check the return yourself (see below). The real
heart of the Clintons can be seen here. Staggering but not
surprising.. These figures are from an official copy of the Bill,
Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation for the tax year 2014. The copy
of the tax return is from the National Center for Charitable
Statistics web site. You can obtain the latest tax return on any
charitable organization there.

The Clinton Foundation:
Number of Employees (line 5) 486
Total revenue (line 12) $177, 804,612.00
Total grants to charity (line 13) $5,160,385.00 (this is less than 3%)
Total expenses of $91,281,145.00
Expenses include:
Salaries (line 15) $34,838,106.00
Fund raising fees (line 16a) $850,803. 00
Other expenses (line 17) $50,431,851.00 HUH??????
Travel $8,000,000.00
Meetings $12,000, 000.00
Net assets/fund balances (line 22) $332,471,349.00

So it required 486 people, who were paid $34.8 million, plus $91.3
million in fees and expenses, to give away $5.1 MILLION! And they
call this a CHARITY?
(It is alleged that this is one of the greatest white-collar crimes
ever committed. And just think---one of the participants was a former
president and one (gasp!) wanted to be elected president of the United
States. If justice was truly served they would both be in prison).

Posts: 13439 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by butchloc:
Have you wondered why the Clinton Foundation folded so suddenly after
Hillary was no longer in a position of influence?

Perhaps this summary will provide some insight??

They list 486 employees (line 5)! It took 486 people who are paid
$34.8 million and $91.3 million in fees and expenses, to give away
$5.1 MILLION

This is real. You can check the return yourself (see below). The real
heart of the Clintons can be seen here. Staggering but not
surprising.. These figures are from an official copy of the Bill,
Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation for the tax year 2014. The copy
of the tax return is from the National Center for Charitable
Statistics web site. You can obtain the latest tax return on any
charitable organization there.

The Clinton Foundation:
Number of Employees (line 5) 486
Total revenue (line 12) $177, 804,612.00
Total grants to charity (line 13) $5,160,385.00 (this is less than 3%)
Total expenses of $91,281,145.00
Expenses include:
Salaries (line 15) $34,838,106.00
Fund raising fees (line 16a) $850,803. 00
Other expenses (line 17) $50,431,851.00 HUH??????
Travel $8,000,000.00
Meetings $12,000, 000.00
Net assets/fund balances (line 22) $332,471,349.00

So it required 486 people, who were paid $34.8 million, plus $91.3
million in fees and expenses, to give away $5.1 MILLION! And they
call this a CHARITY?
(It is alleged that this is one of the greatest white-collar crimes
ever committed. And just think---one of the participants was a former
president and one (gasp!) wanted to be elected president of the United
States. If justice was truly served they would both be in prison).

I don't think anybody is surprised. Typical of the Clintons since their time as young people in Arkansas.

Posts: 8959 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The thing I wonder about is why Clinton has not been indicted for any of her numerous crimes.

Posts: 8274 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
If it were me,John Q. Citizen,I would be under the jail.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The Clinton Foundation a classic example of money laundering.

Dave

Posts: 2086 | Location: Seattle Washington, USA | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TCLouis
posted Hide Post
BUT They made such great strides in the help they gave the people in Haiti which I believe was the original intent of the fund raising.

nopride2

Don't forget there might be some

PLAIN OL BRIBERY!

klintonistas are among those on top of my list of despicable folks.

So I wonder how much was pledged but after the election loss the pledge was just quietly withdrawn?

I would love to see a breakdown of the 91 mil spent also.

Don't limit your challenges . . .
Challenge your limits

Posts: 4220 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 17 March 2002Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xgrunt:
The thing I wonder about is why Clinton has not been indicted for any of her numerous crimes.

She an American!

Big AMERICAN crooks never pay! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66668 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xgrunt:

looks like about the only way to get to the clinton crime clan would be like the last scene in the movie SHOOTER..... "exactly"................................................................................................................

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Clintons- Real Estate developers

Trump- Real Estate developer

No surprises here

Lets try a pot farmer - Gary Johnson Libertarian Party

Won't hurt

Posts: 451 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 03 January 2018Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Bullshit-- And I don't like most of their projects either

and their workforce ia all over the world doing the following..

What does the Clinton Foundation do?

The Bill, Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation builds partnerships between businesses, NGOs, governments, and individuals everywhere to work faster, better, and leaner; to find solutions that last; and to transform lives and communities from what they are today to what they can be tomorrow.

Since our founding, the Foundation has focused on tackling a number of the world's greatest challenges: Global Health; Climate Change; Economic Development; Health and Wellness; and improving opportunity for Girls and Women.

Because of our work, nearly 35,000 American schools have provided kids with healthy food choices in an effort to eradicate childhood obesity; more than 150,000 farmers in Malawi, Rwanda, and Tanzania are benefiting from climate-smart agronomic training, higher yields, and increased market access; working with partners, more than 8.5 million trees and tree seedlings have been planted to strengthen ecosystems and livelihoods; over 600,000 people have been impacted through market opportunities created by social enterprises and health and wellbeing programs in Latin America, the Caribbean, Asia, and Africa; through the independent Clinton Health Access Initiative, over 11.5 million people in more than 70 countries have access to CHAI-negotiated prices for HIV/AIDS medications; an estimated 85 million people in the U.S. will be reached through strategic health partnerships developed across industry sectors at both the local and national level; and members of the Clinton Global Initiative community have made more than 3,600 Commitments to Action, which have improved the lives of over 435 million people in more than 180 countries.

How is the Clinton Foundation staffed?

The foundation is a unique organization that has created a partnership model to tackle our world’s biggest challenges. Our senior leadership reflects this collaborative approach, with more than 200 years of management experience in diverse fields including global logistics, international development and finance.

How are Foundation salaries funded?

All Foundation employees are paid for work through the Foundation payroll. As a former President, President Clinton has separately allocated funding for a private office and for associated costs (rent, utilities, and salaries and benefits for staff). No Foundation staff are paid for Foundation work with taxpayer dollars.

How was Secretary Clinton involved with the Foundation and its partners while she was Secretary of State?

Secretary Clinton was not involved in the work of the Foundation when she was serving as Secretary of State. During her time in office, she attended the Annual Meeting of the Clinton Global Initiative – as did many other national and international leaders, including heads of state, U.S. Cabinet members and President Obama himself.

All this work they do was about 90 percent of the income accordng to previous investigations.

And there was separate charity they gave 5 million. Carter has same kind of

foundation that takes in nearly same amountof money.

Folks, believing these lying articles, you should know better..........Ed

MZEE WA SIKU

Posts: 27742 | Registered: 03 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I forget,it's been too many years ago but I think it was Jimmy Cagney in a movie called "Never Steal Anything Small."The basic concept being that the bigger the crime,the less punishment. Look it up;as I recall it was a great movie.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That's an excellent point! The public prosecutors (District Attorneys etc.) get out lawyered by big dollar attorneys.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sorry, I have lived near Ark, in OK and TN, and know too many Arkies to NOT believe anything bad I hear about the Clintons. All the way back to when they were attending the Anti-America rallies.

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of buckeyeshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hubel458:

The Bill, Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation builds partnerships between businesses, NGOs, governments, and individuals everywhere to work faster, better, and leaner; to find solutions that last; and to transform lives and communities from what they are today to what they can be tomorrow.

Since our founding, the Foundation has focused on tackling a number of the world's greatest challenges: Global Health; Climate Change; Economic Development; Health and Wellness; and improving opportunity for Girls and Women.

Because of our work, nearly 35,000 American schools have provided kids with healthy food choices in an effort to eradicate childhood obesity; more than 150,000 farmers in Malawi, Rwanda, and Tanzania are benefiting from climate-smart agronomic training, higher yields, and increased market access; working with partners, more than 8.5 million trees and tree seedlings have been planted to strengthen ecosystems and livelihoods; over 600,000 people have been impacted through market opportunities created by social enterprises and health and wellbeing programs in Latin America, the Caribbean, Asia, and Africa; through the independent Clinton Health Access Initiative, over 11.5 million people in more than 70 countries have access to CHAI-negotiated prices for HIV/AIDS medications; an estimated 85 million people in the U.S. will be reached through strategic health partnerships developed across industry sectors at both the local and national level; and members of the Clinton Global Initiative community have made more than 3,600 Commitments to Action, which have improved the lives of over 435 million people in more than 180 countries.

The foundation is a unique organization that has created a partnership model to tackle our world’s biggest challenges. Our senior leadership reflects this collaborative approach, with more than 200 years of management experience in diverse fields including global logistics, international development and finance.

All Foundation employees are paid for work through the Foundation payroll. As a former President, President Clinton has separately allocated funding for a private office and for associated costs (rent, utilities, and salaries and benefits for staff). No Foundation staff are paid for Foundation work with taxpayer dollars.

How was Secretary Clinton involved with the Foundation and its partners while she was Secretary of State?

Secretary Clinton was not involved in the work of the Foundation when she was serving as Secretary of State. During her time in office, she attended the Annual Meeting of the Clinton Global Initiative – as did many other national and international leaders, including heads of state, U.S. Cabinet members and President Obama himself.

All this work they do was about 90 percent of the income accordng to previous investigations.

Watch Clinton Cash on you tube to see how they stole a hunch of money and took bribes.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 02 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Clinton Criminal Foundation

This site is loaded with intelligent, informed, well read and well traveled people,yet there are some who have , against all logic, trick screwed themselves into believing America would have been better-off had we electrd the pantsuit criminal !

I guess I like my guns more than some of you .

Posts: 1991 | Location: Sinton, TX | Registered: 16 June 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well,the devil is notorious for having a silver tounge.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Not everyone who is Anti-Dumpster is or was Pro-Hillary.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nobull00:
Not everyone who is Anti-Dumpster is or was Pro-Hillary.

It is sad that our political process often means you are voting for the lesser of the two evils.
however, we did it to ourselves.

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I agree that it has been many years that we have voted against instead of voting for;however I fail to see how you think that we did it to ourselves. We have simply not been offered decent candidates.I would'nt have the job on a bet,besides I'd be out the 1st 5 minutes with my non P.C. opinions.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
"We have met the enemy and he is us."

Old philosopher who lived in a Georgia swamp.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Classic Pogo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
That Pogo quote covers a lot of ground. On a fishing forum I'm on everyone is bitching about
pollution, dams. logging, roads, sewage, overfishing, hatchery vs. native fish, etc. etc.

Pogo (Walt Kelly) hit the nail on the head.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
To quote Mason Williams, "These are the times that try men's souls;+ baby,these are the times."

One of Us
posted Hide Post
If the Clintons ever showed up in Haiti, they would most likely be hanged without a trial.

Posts: 291 | Location: Gettysburg, PA | Registered: 03 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Too damned bad we can't manage it here.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I can not stand a person that makes a post taking credit for a statement, or statements, when it is cut and paste from someone else. In the case below it is cut and pasted from the Clinton Foundation website.

As such, that person doing said post has no credibility in my opinion.

Here is a link to the clinton foundation and statement made below. https://www.clintonfoundation....ntly-asked-questions

quote:

Posts: 3059 | Location: NW Arkansas | Registered: 19 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Funny Post! Step away from the coolade!

Posts: 2435 | Location: North Texas | Registered: 29 July 2010Reply With Quote