New
Find
Notify
Tools

the Dark Side...
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
There is a Dark Side to the Force. I fear the "Soot Lords" have seduced Biebs...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Rich,
Do you mean Biebs is planning to shoot smokeless powder in his piece? Eeker

Posts: 28032 | Location: KY | Registered: 09 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
But of course...is there any other way?

Posts: 20083 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey RIP, I read that wrong. Just got in 25 lbs of KIK BP, so I'll be making plenty of smoke for quite some time.

Posts: 20083 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well, that explains it. Righteous. Going with The Force, not the dark side. ISS was being sarcastic. I was the mistaken one. tu2

Posts: 28032 | Location: KY | Registered: 09 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yup, might as well do to do it right, or else just stay with centerfires.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I have to go to your Fair Grounds next month , will it be safe ??

Posts: 7636 | Registered: 10 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The Sussex County Fair? It's up by me, in dairy country. You'll think you're in Kentucky. You will be 70 miles or so from the cities to the east, and much closer to Pennsylvania and New Your State that the metro NY area.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Biebs:
The Sussex County Fair? It's up by me, in dairy country. You'll think you're in Kentucky. You will be 70 miles or so from the cities to the east, and much closer to Pennsylvania and New Your State that the metro NY area.

That area is a lot more like Kentucky (as people see it portrayed in TV fiction anyway,
for example "Justified"...)than many realize...

My Mother grew up in that area (just north of Dingman's)

the little cemetery just north of the quarry is filled with ancestors and relatives..

If I provoke you into thinking then I've done my good deed for the day!
Those who manage to provoke themselves into other activities have only themselves to blame.

*We Band of 45-70er's*

35 year Life Member of the NRA

NRA Life Member since 1984

Posts: 4601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 21 March 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post