New
Find
Notify
Tools

The BPCR.net forum is up and running
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I’m spreading the word. The BPCR.net forum (http://www.bpcr.net/) is up and running and accepting new members. Many have tried to join in the past but were unable to due to lack of administrative response and support. The situation has now been corrected and the site is accepting new member. Come join the old and new members to discuss all aspects of black powder cartridge rifles. In the past one of the more popular features has been the Classified Ads section. See you at BPCR.net.

Wayne

NRA Life (Benefactor) Member, TSRA Life Member, NSSF (National Shooting Sports Foundation) Member, Author/Publisher of the Browning BPCR book.

Posts: 99 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: 16 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Wayne. I had given it up for dead.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16306 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Same here. Thanks.

Posts: 388 | Location: NW Oregon | Registered: 13 November 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Mac, I will check it out and join up if I can.

Posts: 141 | Location: Iowa,U.S.A. | Registered: 13 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post