THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Black Powder Cartridge Rifles    Great! I hope they kick that SOB out of office quickly
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Great! I hope they kick that SOB out of office quickly
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
https://www.newsmax.com/newsfr...22/03/02/id/1059323/

Wayne

NRA Life (Benefactor) Member, TSRA Life Member, NSSF (National Shooting Sports Foundation) Member, Author/Publisher of the Browning BPCR book.

Posts: 99 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: 16 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
It is a shame that members have not been able to get rid of him but the libs in government may finally get the job done.

Posts: 5697 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 02 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Right or wrong the NRA is what it is now

because of Wayne running it for the last 30 years.

He has put his life into it. What have YOU done??

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5943 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
A great first step would be to reduce the board of directors from a ridiculous 76 members to eight or ten, so we the membership would have a much easier job of figuring who has been bought by Wayne.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16352 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well, I'm a life member + I do contribute (although not every other day when the money requests come in), + that is an item of negativity from most NRA members that I know. But, right now, they are the best game in town. I won't go all out on any kind of moral basis, but over years + in all the organizations that are out there, it seems 'conspicuous in its absence' the lack of any sexual misconduct in the NRA. Not many other orgs. can say that. That being said, I do think that Wayne is being overpaid (whatever it is)+ I agree with Bill about culling the chaff. Make our dollars go further, paying lobbyists to sway congressmen to their way of thinking; just like the other side is doing. The whole thing makes me sick.

Posts: 4195 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Last post was 9 months or so ago.

Here's how to cure the constant requests that worked for me with the NRA.
RMEF kept right on until I dropped out.

I saved up about a dozen and sent them all back with a nasty note:
"that's why they can't build up the membership like they should."
So many requests drive many including me away."

I haven't had a single request since in over 20 years.

I send $100 nearly every month to NRA-ILA, no other part is ever donated to.

Try it sometime and report back.

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5943 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
One wonders where we would be today WITHOUT the NRA, just food for thought, they are the libs worst enemy. That alone speaks well of them..Dealing with politicians alone is akin to getting in bed with organized crime..I for one will sit and watch how all this plays out..

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41820 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well said Ray!

Posts: 352 | Location: pueblo, Co. USA | Registered: 01 July 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hmmm. Let corruption flourish because you like the result, eh?

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16352 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill/Oregon:
Hmmm. Let corruption flourish because you like the result, eh?

Are you talking about the NRA or Trump? Maybe both!

Posts: 496 | Location: SW Montana | Registered: 28 December 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post