New
Find
Notify
Tools

.40 Caliber BPCR Accuracy
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Those of you that shoot a .40 caliber BPCR may be interested in the article I just posted titled, “.40 Caliber BPCR Accuracy – Twist Rate vs. Bullet Length vs. Velocity”. It can be accessed at the following link:
http://www.texas-mac.com/40_Ca...gth_vs_Velocity.html

Wayne

NRA Life (Benefactor) Member, TSRA Life Member, NSSF (National Shooting Sports Foundation) Member, Author/Publisher of the Browning BPCR book.

Posts: 99 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: 16 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Wayne, thank you for sharing another fine article. I was thinking about our late friend Dan Theodore as I read it.
You designed some lovely bullets for BACO.
As I recall, those Browning BPCRs were fitted with Badger barrels. Wonderful barrels.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16287 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mac, thanks for the timely info. I have a Shiloh Montana Roughrider in 40-65 coming in next week. Looking forward to working up loads for it.

Posts: 20073 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Life is hard in Very NW NJ up in the Mountains!

hilbily

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16287 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Luvin life!

Posts: 20073 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post