New
Find
Notify
Tools

CSA .45-70
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I really should quit visiting his site! He HAD a C Sharps Arms .45-70 with some beautiful wood and my favorite half round barrel and at an excellent price. HAD being the key word here, it will soon be on the way to me.[br][br] [br] [br]

Posts: 758 | Location: Tallahassee, FL | Registered: 11 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Just a beautiful Sharps, Pacecar. Congratulations!

beer

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16269 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
X2, what a score! tu2

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Got it the other day and it looks better in person. I have some PPB and greasers loaded up and ready to try and see what shoots best. I am going to take off the Vernier and just use the barrel sights for hunting. Still have to make a penny front sight

Posts: 758 | Location: Tallahassee, FL | Registered: 11 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Beautiful rifle. I had a Shiloh very similar to it, but traded it away earlier this year. Have another one on order now. What's the barrel length on that one?

DRSS

Posts: 1148 | Location: Pamplico, SC USA | Registered: 24 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If you are trying to make me jealous, It is working. Congratulations. A beauty! Bison beware!

577 BME 3"500 KILL ALL 358 GREMLIN 404-375

*we band of 45-70ers* (Founder)
Single Shot Shooters Society S.S.S.S. (Founder)

Posts: 27587 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It is a 28 inch barrel