THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Black Powder Cartridge Rifles    Alexander Henry 450/400 3-1/4" Falling Block
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Alexander Henry 450/400 3-1/4" Falling Block
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
OK guys!
I will get on with loading for this rifle soon. I am in the midst of getting started swaging .45cal PP bullets and figuring out some things with a couple 12bore rifles so once these little projects are deciphered, I will get on with the Henry.
I cannot think of a classier Elk rifle to take up this year!

Posts: 3239 | Location: Colorado U.S.A. | Registered: 24 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Anybody get their new issue of the Black Powder Cartridge News besides me yet?

Rick Weber has an article on a Henry he machined from scratch. He discusses the various people involved, but fails to give any names. Just that it took him 25 years to complete the project.

Beautiful rifle.

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post