THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Black Powder Cartridge Rifles    Cleaning or disassembly videos of Sharps cap lock?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cleaning or disassembly videos of Sharps cap lock?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
The query fits no forum. But this one appears to be the closest pattern match.

Standard youtube queries show a bazillion videos of Sharps rifles being shot. I identified zero showing disassembly and/or maintenance of cap lock models. BING and GOOGLE searches for such videos also came up zero.

If you are aware of videos of the disassembly or maintenance of Sharps cap locks, please furnish link(s).

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it. Sam Levinson

Posts: 1496 | Location: Seeley Lake | Registered: 21 November 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
People have been shooting these rifles since 1853 and didn't have videos. They are very simple to disassemble and clean, you can do it practically without any written instructions. I can outline how to do it if you want; I have a Pedersoli .54 3 band percussion rifle.

Posts: 17080 | Location: USA | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post