New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pics for slow forum
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Well since the forum is kinda slow I might as well post pics of my latest acquisition:

Shiloh Sharps Saddle Rifle .40-50BN

Posts: 762 | Location: Tallahassee, FL | Registered: 11 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nice, pace, nice!

DRSS: E. M. Reilley 500 BPE
E. Goldmann in Erfurt, 11.15 X 60R

Those who fail to study history are condemned to repeat it

Posts: 502 | Location: In The Sticks, Missouri  | Registered: 02 February 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Very nice indeed, and in one of my favorite Sharps cartridges, pleasant to shoot and usually quite accurate!

Posts: 965 | Location: paradise with an ocean view | Registered: 09 April 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Beautiful rifle in a wonderful chambering. Thanks so much for taking the time to post. What's your favorite load and how does she shoot?

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16337 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That's a great looking rifle, Bill. I've got a Sharps style rifle and it is one of my favorite "fun guns". Mine is chambered in the old 45-70.

The only easy day is yesterday!

Posts: 2758 | Location: Northern Minnesota | Registered: 22 September 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Can't go wrong with a Sharps.

Posts: 17080 | Location: USA | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post