THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM KNIVES AND KNIFE MAKING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Knives and Knife Making    Trump sold 1,300 condos to shell companies

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump sold 1,300 condos to shell companies
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Over 1,100,000,000 of purchases of Trump condos were purchased by shell companies. Many of these were frequently and immediately sold for losses.

Now you brain trusts figure out what that was all about.

Posts: 10702 | Registered: 28 September 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
It must be really important to post it in the Knives and Knife Making Forum.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12525 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Mike_Dettorre
posted Hide Post
SC,

I recommend therapy.

Mike

What I have learned on AR, since 2001:
1. The proper answer to: Where is the best place in town to get a steak dinner? is…You should go to Mel's Diner and get the fried chicken.
2. Big game animals can tell the difference between .015 of an inch in diameter, 15 grains of bullet weight, and 150 fps.
3. There is a difference in the performance of two identical projectiles launched at the same velocity if they came from different cartridges.
4. While a double rifle is the perfect DGR, every 375HH bolt gun needs to be modified to carry at least 5 down.
5. While a floor plate and detachable box magazine both use a mechanical latch, only the floor plate latch is reliable. Disregard the fact that every modern military rifle uses a detachable box magazine.
6. The Remington 700 is unreliable regardless of the fact it is the basis of the USMC M40 sniper rifle for 40+ years with no changes to the receiver or extractor and is the choice of more military and law enforcement sniper units than any other rifle.
7. PF actions are not suitable for a DGR and it is irrelevant that the M1, M14, M16, & AK47 which were designed for hunting men that can shoot back are all PF actions.
8. 95 deg F in Africa is different than 95 deg F in TX or CA and that is why you must worry about ammunition temperature in Africa (even though most safaris take place in winter) but not in TX or in CA.
9. The size of a ding in a gun's finish doesn't matter, what matters is whether it’s a safe ding or not.
10. 1 in a row is a trend, 2 in a row is statistically significant, and 3 in a row is an irrefutable fact.
11. Never buy a WSM or RCM cartridge for a safari rifle or your go to rifle in the USA because if they lose your ammo you can't find replacement ammo but don't worry 280 Rem, 338-06, 35 Whelen, and all Weatherby cartridges abound in Africa and back country stores.
12. A well hit animal can run 75 yds. in the open and suddenly drop with no initial blood trail, but the one I shot from 200 yds. away that ran 10 yds. and disappeared into a thicket and was not found was lost because the bullet penciled thru. I am 100% certain of this even though I have no physical evidence.
13. A 300 Win Mag is a 500 yard elk cartridge but a 308 Win is not a 300 yard elk cartridge even though the same bullet is travelling at the same velocity at those respective distances.

Posts: 10054 | Location: Loving retirement in Boise, ID | Registered: 16 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sorry, posted by accident. Not the correct place to post the blabber of the political forum. I apologize if I offended anyone.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I used to use condos but don't anymore. Never saw one with a name on it. Use a knife to cut the names off. Anyone else have a use for a knife with a condo?

Keep the Pointy end away from you
www.jerryfisk.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

I am still trying......

Posts: 2640 | Location: Utah | Registered: 23 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Knives are far more interesting that political blather.

One of Us
posted Hide Post

Nutz!

ya!

GWB

Posts: 23752 | Location: Pearland, Tx,, USA | Registered: 10 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Geedubya - your starting to scare me. :-)

DRSS Chapuis 9.3 x 74 R
RSM. 416 Rigby
RSM 375 H&H

Posts: 1293 | Location: Catskill Mountains N.Y. | Registered: 13 September 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Geedubya .

Posts: 1991 | Location: Sinton, TX | Registered: 16 June 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of littlecanoe
posted Hide Post
Very nice knife.
Very INTERESTING sheath.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dang GW, that's funny.

Keep the Pointy end away from you
www.jerryfisk.com

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
I knew liberals were stupid and this post being in the knife section( by one of the websites most flaming liberals) proves it.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13137 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jdollar, I don’t know if the adjective “flaming” is the correct one, but be that as it may, come on over to the crater and I’ll gladly engage you in some sparring.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Douche

one of us
Picture of Jim White
posted Hide Post
one billion 100 million condos?? DAMN
That sounds like a genious selling to idiots to me!

99% of the democrats give the rest a bad name.

"O" = zero

NRA life member

Posts: 730 | Location: Prescott, AZ | Registered: 07 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Lee Baumgart
posted Hide Post
SC,

Did you post this the day we met to talk about the Nessmuk? I remember having a beer, but I thought you were drinking iced tea Eeker

Smiler

Lee

Posts: 570 | Location: Vancouver, WA | Registered: 28 June 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Thomas "Ty" Beaham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Schrodinger's Cat:

Well, it appears that Austrian physicist Erwin Schrodinger's hypothesis was correct.
His cat's head is in the political forum, and at the same time, it's ass is showing in the knife forum...

Posts: 2926 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 07 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Lee, that iced tea may have been of the Long Island variety.

As to the other commentators: Let’s not gum this site up. You have something to say, then come on over to the political forum and we can discuss it.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Scrodinger's Cat, I applaud you for acknowledging the mistake. I wish some of the others here had as much class.

Larry

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 3942 | Location: Kansas USA | Registered: 04 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by larrys:
Scrodinger's Cat, I applaud you for acknowledging the mistake. I wish some of the others here had as much class.

I asked SCat's permission to disclose the fact the we were buds. I did not know if he wanted folks to know that he had conservative friends in low places. jumping

I'be been married to the same woman for 39 years, have 3 adult children that support themselves, love my country, collect custom knives and rifles and loves to hunt. One thing in addition to this that SCat can claim that I cannot, is that he is an honorably discharged veteran. I am proud to call him a friend.

Spake, Courtesy of SCat!

ya!

GWB

Posts: 23752 | Location: Pearland, Tx,, USA | Registered: 10 September 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Glen, I figured as much from your posts. Wasn't meaning you. Go shoot more stuff! Smiler

The only beef I have with you is that you got me hooked on good custom made knives. Big Grin Big Grin When you and I first discussed them a few years ago, I had none. Now I am on my fifth. The wife just looks at me and says, "Do you really........Never mind". She gets it.

Larry

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 3942 | Location: Kansas USA | Registered: 04 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
10/4

ya!

GWB

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Larry’s, custom knives are a ball. Where else can you get something for 300 bucks that is neigh on perfect? Something that will last a lifetime. I look at knives by Lee, Gene Ingrahm and others and am amazed how the lines are straight, the curves are graceful and they feel great in the hand.

I use my knives. I’m not a collector. A couple years ago, I had to split an elk’s pelvis. If you hit just the right spot, you can split the pelvis and the knife just opens it up right now. I’m not often so lucky. So, I grabbed a piece of basalt and pounded on the back of the blade and bingo, parted that bone and the knife was no worse for wear. In other words, I find that custom knives can actually take the abuse. The only knife blade that I’ve ever seen harmed other than by rust was when my wife and I were out in the sticks and she asked me if she could use my sheath knife. Well, she broke the knife in two pieces at the hilt trying to dig a fern up. The point is, that within just a little care and common sense, for a few bucks, you can own something that will serve you for a lifetime. I don’t know of many things that equal that.

One of Us
Picture of Thomas "Ty" Beaham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by larrys:

Yeah, well... Roll Eyes Doug's a classy guy...

Posts: 2926 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 07 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Oh well as long as we are on this tack,there was the little jewish guy who told his wife,"Ruth,Ruth,you don't have to worry about getting pregnant I just went out + bought a condominium."Don't get your hackles up,my friend the jew told it to me.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote