The Accurate Reloading Forums
knife show in Little Rock, AR

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5021043/m/9831070812

03 February 2016, 17:20
ArthurOlds
knife show in Little Rock, AR
Can someone give me the dates for the upcoming custom knife show in Little Rock, AR?
03 February 2016, 19:04
Jerry Fisk
Feb 20 and 21st. If you can make it on Friday afternoon we will be holding a cutting competition with Bowie knives. It is fun plus you will be able to learn more about knives and how they work.

This is a good show. Okie and I will both be there.

Keep the Pointy end away from you
www.jerryfisk.com
07 February 2016, 14:42
lost okie
Yes; I will be at Little Rock. I am looking forward to it; my fingers could use a little time off.
Going to have a couple of pretty nice pieces.
Come by and say hi.
Mike
23 February 2016, 01:04
lost okie
Have returned from the concrete canyons of urban Little Rock relatively unscathed.
Sold a few knives, saw some old friends, made some new ones.
Back to the grind.
23 February 2016, 02:44
ArthurOlds
Great couple of days, glad my wife and I attended. Saw some great knives, some very young knife makers did great cutting, very promising future for many. Thanks to all for the great time! Arthur Olds (sorry the freeways are beginning to look like Dallas)
24 February 2016, 22:31
Jerry Fisk
Arthur, Mike and I hope that you was able to learn something from watching the cutting contest as well. We sure have a hoot doing it and was really glad to see all of the blades hold up well.

I think it is a good show and hope you can others can attend next year as well. We are supposed to have bleachers to watch the cutting from as well as other parts of the show run a bit smoother. This was that promoters first year so I am sure we will go up from here with it.

Keep the Pointy end away from you
www.jerryfisk.com