The Accurate Reloading Forums
Happy Thanksgiving!

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5021043/m/9781016742

22 November 2018, 08:00
Lee Baumgart
Happy Thanksgiving!
Wishing everyone a safe and happy Thanksgiving.

Lee
22 November 2018, 09:02
Use Enough Gun
You too, Lee! tu2
22 November 2018, 09:44
Lee Baumgart
I had knee surgery Wednesday morning, so I'm "excused" from helping with the dishes this year! Big Grin

Lee
22 November 2018, 17:06
Bill/Oregon
Lee, arthroscopic or replacement? Boy, half the clients at the PT business I go to are in there for post replacement therapy. No darned fun. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author
22 November 2018, 19:47
Lee Baumgart
Bill,

I had arthroscopic surgery to take care of a tear in my medial meniscus that was the result of a car accident. I was returning from a day fishing trip on July 3rd and a tractor trailer rig heading the opposite direction locked up his brakes to avoid rear-ending the car in front of him. When he locked up his brakes, he jack-knifed and got me on my door while I was doing 55 mph. If I hadn't have swerved, I would have taken him head on and wouldn't be typing this now. So, I have something to be extra thankful for this year. I got banged-up, but my car got it worse then me.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Lee
25 November 2018, 04:57
Jerry Fisk
Happy Thanksgiving to you ole turkeys

Keep the Pointy end away from you
www.jerryfisk.com
25 November 2018, 22:49
TCLouis
I hope all had a fine day and that we ALL remember that we have something(s) to be thankful for!

Don't limit your challenges . . .
Challenge your limits

27 November 2018, 04:55
Use Enough Gun
Wow, Lee! After seeing that car, I'm glad that you survived. tu2 God was definitely on your side that day! tu2 tu2