The Accurate Reloading Forums
Joe Kious fish fillet

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5021043/m/9761057262

13 November 2020, 02:19
LesBrooks
Joe Kious fish fillet
I have a Joe Kious knife that was ordered by a friend for a gift to me. I haven't found any other fillet knife made by Joe. I have been wondering if anyone else has this knife.

I have looked on the internet and can't find anyone reference to this custom made knife.
13 November 2020, 07:37
cropduster
I knew & hunted Africa Canada Mexico & S America & fished Joe from 1974 until he died about 4 years ago. I have 6 of his knife. Not many days pass that I don't think of him.

There is nothing as permanent as a good temporary repair.
14 November 2020, 07:58
Jerry Fisk
Joe was a gentleman for sure and a great knife maker. You got a good knife.

Keep the Pointy end away from you
www.jerryfisk.com
16 November 2020, 04:18
LesBrooks
Here is my knife

Does anyone have this same model?
06 December 2020, 05:51
Use Enough Gun
Beautiful! tu2
29 December 2020, 20:50
s goldsmith
I had the pleasure to speak with him over many years, when he would show at the NYC Knife show. I was a young man and those were days when no one that I knew of or had heard of was traveling to Africa to hunt. I remember his picture book of his animals taken and for some reason a zebra sticks in my memory after well over 25 years. I have the pleasure of owning two of his knives. I have a large slip joint folder with stag scales which has sat on the shelf for years, and a drop point hunter with rough sheep scales that was my hunting companion for years until I put it on the shelf out of respect when he died. I will try to post them
22 January 2021, 02:52
That is a beautiful knife!

Thanks very much,
Robert (13.45)
NRA Benefactor Life Member