www.jerryfisk.com

One of Us
Picture of lost okie
posted Hide Post
Your pictures look better than mine.

Posts: 350 | Location: oklahoma | Registered: 01 August 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That's funny mike. I am jammed up on getting my computer right. No telling what I did to it.

Keep the Pointy end away from you
www.jerryfisk.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Picture??

Posts: 8959 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TCLouis
posted Hide Post
Every day I drop by for a visit hoping the picture of said Bowie Knife will have appeared.

Don't limit your challenges . . .
Challenge your limits

Posts: 4220 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 17 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Lee Baumgart
posted Hide Post
I think it's a concealed carry Bowie, that's why you can't see it.

If you want to see Jerry's work, check out his Instagram posts. He posts most everyday and it's one of the first places I go when I fire up my PC.

Jerry Fisk

Lee

Posts: 570 | Location: Vancouver, WA | Registered: 28 June 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lee Baumgart:
I think it's a concealed carry Bowie, that's why you can't see it.

If you want to see Jerry's work, check out his Instagram posts. He posts most everyday and it's one of the first places I go when I fire up my PC.

Jerry Fisk

Lee

Lee, I bookmarked his instagram. I just love the work that knife makers produce.

Posts: 8959 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jerry,
Site says the Gamemaster is $8.00. How about I just pay you for it and you send it to me after you get tired of showing it off?

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9325 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jeff, yeah, that's the old price. Smiler.. At my microshow each year I do have e one of my good hunters for $8.00. . That was just a photo of one of those.
Thanks for following my Instagram page. Most of the photos are from the past but some are cutfent... as I get them finished. When I start getting pieces finished off DSC I will.post them there.
My computer screwed up so we are trying to hey it re figured on how to upload on it again. On e we get that then i can get it posted here. ...Lee, that was funny. How was bladeshow west?

www.jerryfisk.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Fisk:
Jeff, yeah, that's the old price. Smiler.. At my microshow each year I do have e one of my good hunters for $8.00. . That was just a photo of one of those.
Thanks for following my Instagram page. Most of the photos are from the past but some are cutfent... as I get them finished. When I start getting pieces finished off DSC I will.post them there.
My computer screwed up so we are trying to hey it re figured on how to upload on it again. On e we get that then i can get it posted here. ...Lee, that was funny. How was bladeshow west?

I knew there was a catch Wink

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9325 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Lee Baumgart
posted Hide Post
Jerry,

I was only able to attend Blade Show West on Sunday morning and was told that there was less foot traffic on the last day of the show. The number of exhibitors was on par with the annual Oregon Knife Collectors show, but in a nicer venue. All the vendors I spoke to said they had a good show. I hope it grows over time.

Lee

Posts: 570 | Location: Vancouver, WA | Registered: 28 June 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ok, so how do I go about posting from my phone? Can someone explain that to me. I am just setting in a blind with nothing going on right now.

www.jerryfisk.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Fisk:
Ok, so how do I go about posting from my phone? Can someone explain that to me. I am just setting in a blind with nothing going on right now.

I can't do it, but if you are hunting SE Arkansas, I've seen pics of a couple nice deer there.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Jerry those are some Beautiful knives incredible workmanship please pass your knowledge on to the next generation so that these will live on,keep up the good work and thanks for sharing.

Posts: 590 | Location: Georgia pine country | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote