Find
Notify
Tools

What is your opinion of Blade Tech
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Brain1
posted
I am looking at Blade Tech for my X-mas present to myself. Does anybody have any thoughts good or bad on this brand? Does anyone have suggestions as to which model?

You can borrow money, but you can't borrow time. Don't wait, go now.
Savannah Safaris Namibia
Otjitambi Trails & Safaris
DRSS
NRA
SCI
DSC
TSRA
TMPA

Posts: 1235 | Location: Bridgeport, Tx | Registered: 20 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of loucfir
posted Hide Post
I like there product!
So much so that I carry the Ganyana serrated daily and the Pro hunter extreme G10, for hunting. Blade-tech has gone with me from Alaska to Africa. Many will say that you need not carry in Africa, I on the other hand enjoy helping the boys gut and skin.

Posts: 309 | Location: The Great Northwest | Registered: 25 March 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Slatts
posted Hide Post
I've never used one but have admired a few of the Pro hunters. I've had a couple of Brad Wegner designed knives both Spydercos - the Large Wegner and the Ocelot. They are very nicely shaped for cleaning game. Get one.

Posts: 468 | Location: Tejas | Registered: 03 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Excellent buy it ,they are wonderful knives.Juan

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of CDH
posted Hide Post
I have a BT pro hunter. Fine design, fine materials. I like it a lot. Get one...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.

Posts: 1780 | Location: South Texas, U. S. A. | Registered: 22 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
seem over priced...for the money i prefer the benchmade

Posts: 266 | Location: Connecticut | Registered: 12 May 2005Reply With Quote