New
Find
Notify
Tools

Best price online for knives
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Try to beat these prices on knives. Select whatever you want but here are some examples taken from favorites on a what do you carry topic here.

Leatherman Charge XTi
Knife Outlet $89.95
BRK $73.20

Victorinox Cadet
Knife Outlet $not listed
DKO $15.90
BRK $8 to $13

Fallkniven U-2
Knife Outlet $54.95
BRK $39.95 out of stock

Spiderco Military
Knife Outlet $119.95
DKO $96.75
BRK $89.95

That's the few that I priced to compare on line vendors.

The BRK prices I listed require a minimum order, a state tax number and a business address.

To proceed just list some knives and sources that are better than BRK and we can see who has the best deal. At this point I don't want to get involved in drop shipping hundred dollar orders all over as it's just too small. Lets see what the best deal is.

DKO does not seem to require a tax number http://www.discountknivesonline.com/Spyderco3.html

http://www.blueridgeknives.com

Posts: 5543 | Registered: 09 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You're comparing low wholesale to the public prices with dealer prices. Most people do not have a tax number, a business address, nor do they want to order x hundreds of dollars worth of knives.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gatogordo:
You're comparing low wholesale to the public prices with dealer prices. Most people do not have a tax number, a business address, nor do they want to order x hundreds of dollars worth of knives.

But some do have tax numbers. Heck many here have FFL's. The minimum order is $100. I will buy some knives for Xmas gifts and some for myself. That should make up some orders this fall. I think that I will buy a kitchen set for one of the gifts.

I just offer it as an option.

If anyone wants a quote I am logged on there.

one of us
posted Hide Post
There are always deals on BRK every day. Here is a Buck lightweight folder. I like serrated blades.

Blue Ridge Knives

[Image of BU442X]
Item: BU442X
Description: Buck BuckLite Black Handle. 4 1/4" closed lockback. Partially serrated bead blast finish blade. Black thermoplastic handle with slotted cutouts. Detachable belt clip can be used on either side to make a left or right hand knife. Special Purchase Closeout Price!

Item Pricing:
From Quantity To Quantity Unit Price
1 Or Greater 8.99

one of us
posted Hide Post

Winchester Tin Sign Ammunition Board. Reproduced from authentic, vintage advertising. Rich vibrant colors and heavy embossing make these wonderful for decorating. Measures 16" x 11".

1 Or Greater 5.50