New
Find
Notify
Tools

New One from C.May
 Login/Join

Picture of VinceM
posted

Posts: 4 | Location: Eastern L.I. N.Y. | Registered: 05 June 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Morning Vince!

Good to see you here!

This from another post here.........

you might be a knife looney if..........

you have the "knife-father", VinceM, haft you a piece of carbon steel with maple scales so you can cut a piece of pie!

Anywho, back when I did not know "beans" about custom knives,

I was fortunate enough to make VinceM's acquaintance.

One might ask, why do I call him the Knife-father. Well like Don Vito, Vince was always making me deals on custom knives I could not refuse.

Vince is not a knife-maker per se, but a Knife purveyor with years and years of knowledge tucked away in that noggin' of his. Thanks to Vince, I have knives from a couple dozen different makers!

I do not know if he will be selling anything here in the classifieds, but if so, buy with confidence.

ya!

GWB

Posts: 23752 | Location: Pearland, Tx,, USA | Registered: 10 September 2001Reply With Quote
Picture of VinceM
posted Hide Post
Thanks GW You are a true southern gentleman and a great friend to have. Knives are ,like rifles,watches,evtc. ,stuff men like . It's all good !

Posts: 4 | Location: Eastern L.I. N.Y. | Registered: 05 June 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Love Charlie's knives.

Posts: 9994 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote