but till then,

here is a nice little Pecker........

El Pico de Gallo Pequeño

Antes

y'

Después

El Mejor,

Zopilote Viejo Blanco

Posts: 23752 | Location: Pearland, Tx,, USA | Registered: 10 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
Define nice. Some might claim that it is too narrow, short, that it is. Then I presume little peckers have their place, although I can almost hear some complaining that they have been short changed and that is not much of a handful there. It would probably suit a pecker grabber with small soft hands, one not too strenuous with stroking moves? Roll Eyes

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scriptus:
Define nice. Some might claim that it is too narrow, short, that it is. Then I presume little peckers have their place, although I can almost hear some complaining that they have been short changed and that is not much of a handful there. Roll Eyes

Scriptus,

It would seem that you've not heard the story about the three sailors that hit port and went directly to the nearest house of ill repute.

First sailor goes in and after he is finished the lady he serviced exclaims, ah, 10", best I've had today. The second sailor goes in and does his thing. The lady is heard to say, ah, 8" second best I've had today. The third sailor goes in and is getting ready to climb on. Well this dude has a really small pecker. The madam looks at him and inquires "Who you gonna please with that thing.
Unabashed he immediately replies,
"Me, MOFO, Me"

So, till I get another fine boner, I'll just squeeze my lemon(s) and enjoy this little Pecker of mine.

Best,

GWB

Posts: 23752 | Location: Pearland, Tx,, USA | Registered: 10 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
tu2 Big Grin rotflmo

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of daniel77
posted Hide Post
Geedubya,
I love the way you set up your photos. Just curious, but what is the steel on this one. It appears to be stamped? with celestial designs? but not damascus. Just curious.
P.S. nice joke btw. beer

Posts: 3628 | Location: cajun country | Registered: 04 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Looks too soft to be a good pecker.

Posts: 3797 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote