Notify
Tools

Kimber ad
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of BigNate
posted
Whose knife is in the Kimber ad?

I really like the shorter blade knives, but prefer one with a more rounded handle than many of these newer designs. To many of the short knives have a wide blade. I guess a Loveless(sp?) is close to what I'd like. Nate

Posts: 2376 | Location: Idaho Panhandle | Registered: 27 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It looks like a Loveless or a Dozier on the Loveless pattern. Need to see it better to be sure.

Posts: 187 | Location: SE Nebraska, USA. | Registered: 21 April 2006Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
If you're talking about the Lovelass looking knife sittin on the sheath its a Pendelton. Lloyd Pendelton makes some killer stuff, he can be reached at 209-269-3353. He gets about 650.00 for that knife in stag. I had RJ Handcrafted make me the exact same knife with D-2 steel in stag for about 300.00

one of us
Picture of BigNate
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by passport:
If you're talking about the Lovelass looking knife sittin on the sheath its a Pendelton. Lloyd Pendelton makes some killer stuff, he can be reached at 209-269-3353. He gets about 650.00 for that knife in stag. I had RJ Handcrafted make me the exact same knife with D-2 steel in stag for about 300.00

Thanks. The Pendelton knives are awfully nice but I'm not going to spend that much. I may see if RJ will make one on a slightly different pattern. Nate

Posts: 2376 | Location: Idaho Panhandle | Registered: 27 November 2001Reply With Quote