New
Find
Notify
Tools

Advice Please
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have been collecting knifes for a long time and as I approach 80 the time to sell my collection has arrived. :-) I am in SE Michigan (Brownstown/Flat Rock) and seek a dealer/collector who would be interested in all or most I have. The Randell's are gone but Remington's, Bull Dog, Case, Bali-Song, Schrade, Shur-Snap, Simmons, Marbel, Cammilus, Spiderco, Imperial, Cutco, and a dozen or so miscellaneous old knives remain. Any advice on how to proceed?

NRA Benefactor Member
US Navy Veteran

Posts: 1058 | Location: Brownstown, Michigan | Registered: 19 April 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on reaching 80. Have you tried selling some here? If you post pictures of them you may get some offers here. On AR-Bay forum. EBay works fine too. You can get people to sell things for you at a cost.

577 BME 3"500 KILL ALL 358 GREMLIN 404-375

*we band of 45-70ers* (Founder)
Single Shot Shooters Society S.S.S.S. (Founder)

Posts: 27595 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Broom Stick, Thanks, I'll try.

NRA Benefactor Member
US Navy Veteran

Posts: 1058 | Location: Brownstown, Michigan | Registered: 19 April 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'd think you'd do better selling them individually rather than as a collection to a dealer.

Posts: 10000 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote