Find
Notify
Tools

Academy clearance - buck 373 and 375
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Saw this at academy and had to buy it

Buck 373 and buck 375 combo for $5. Two knives for $5 seems damn cheap.

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Buck 373 and buck 375 combo

Not much steel, but at that price how can you go wrong? Good deal.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gatogordo:
quote:

Hopefully I am going to walk thru Zim and Botswana gifting these knives to everyone I meet.

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beretta682E:
quote:
Originally posted by Gatogordo:
quote:

Hopefully I am going to walk thru Zim and Botswana gifting these knives to everyone I meet.

Mike

Great idea!!! Buy a bunch. You will be a very popular man......wear a beard and say, "HO, HO, HO!" Wink

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I am going to walk thru Zim and Botswana gifting these knives to everyone I meet

Nice idea! How about Jacksonville Florida? On second thought, don't. You might get shot!
Peter

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10505 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Peter:
quote:
I am going to walk thru Zim and Botswana gifting these knives to everyone I meet

Nice idea! How about Jacksonville Florida? On second thought, don't. You might get shot!
Peter

They had some old timer gift sets with 3 knives for $5. I may buy some for zim.

I have no idea of Jacksonville - always thought it belonged in GA not Florida Wink

Mike