New
Find
Notify
Tools

Handjobs!!!!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
An elderly golfer comes in after a good round of golf at the new course and heads straight to the bar/restaurant area of the club house.

As he passes through the swinging doors, he spots a sign hanging over the bar that reads:

COLD BEER: $5.00
HAMBURGER: $10.00
CHEESEBURGER: $15.50
CHICKEN SANDWICH: $18.50
HAND JOB: $250.00

Checking his wallet to be sure he has the necessary money, the old golfer walks up to the bar and beckons to the exceptionally attractive female bartender who is serving drinks to a couple of sun-wrinkled golfers.

She glides down behind the bar to the old golfer.

"Yes?" she inquires with a wide, knowing smile. "May I help you sir?"

The old golfer leans over the bar and whispers, "I was wondering, young lady, are you the one who gives the hand-jobs around here?"

She looks into his wrinkled eyes and with a wide smile purrs, "Yes sir, I sure am."

The old golfer leans in even closer and into her left ear says softly, "Well then, be sure to wash your hands real good, because I want a cheeseburger."

At my age, I can relate, and.......

These days, most of my knives are made by hand rather than stamped out.

Here are three made by hand by Gary Dukeman, subsequent to several discussions........

Best,

GWB

Posts: 23752 | Location: Pearland, Tx,, USA | Registered: 10 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
tu2

One of Us
posted Hide Post
$250 for a handjob?
That price seems excessive to me but, dammit, I like the looks of the knives and the snacks in your pic!
I'm hungry!
Zeke

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Zeke:

Can't say I disagree with you, but I have no idea what the going rate is for a hand job. Pretty steep for a cheeseburger too, unless you're in California or New York.

Posts: 9945 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Truth be known, I've never paid for one either but the $250 price tag seemed like too much! LOL

I still maintain the snacks in the photo look delightful. On that we can all agree.

Zeke

One of Us
posted Hide Post
As usual, your knives and pictures are superb!

Posts: 120 | Location: South Florida | Registered: 08 July 2010Reply With Quote