New
Find
Notify
Tools

OK, Gatogordo
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I think that most of the swords are junk and some of the knives. Some of the bayonets, scabbards, and a couple swords are pretty nice and are not new. Most of the swords app[ear to be be things you see advertised in magazines for $29.95??
The real deal is a very very extensive toy car collection. The estate has boxes and boxes of Hot Wheels in the original boxes, diecast cars and trucks, and others.

Posts: 8959 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
OK, what? I know zip about toy cars?

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gatogordo:
OK, what? I know zip about toy cars?

Really Charlie. I should have made a separate post on the cars.

Posts: 8959 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
O.K. I'll bite. This is relation to what?

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Never mind,I found your previous post. I have a Katana that came back from the Pacific that I traded for. Took it up to Camp Perry + the head of the Honolulu Samurai Society removed the handle + read the gliffs that said it was Kodo + late 1600's.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote