Find
Notify
Tools

Swedish Laminated Steel?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Siam_Krag
posted
I was wondering if anyone knows if and where one could buy some of the Swedish/Norwegian laminated steel in bar stock form? Thanks for any help in advance. With regards, Chris

Posts: 169 | Location: Santa Cruz, California | Registered: 11 April 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Bar stock I don't know but knife blanks [unfinished blades without handles ] are available . Off hand I know the Fallkniven ones are though these are actually Japanese made with VG-10 as the center steel.
I'll see if I can find others .

www.ragweedforge.com has a large collection of blade blanks .

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Track of the wolf has some laminated blades, but I haven't seen barstock anywhwere. Let us all know if you find any!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Siam_Krag:
I was wondering if anyone knows if and where one could buy some of the Swedish/Norwegian laminated steel in bar stock form? Thanks for any help in advance. With regards, Chris
Laminated carbon steel blade blanks have been/are made in Norway and Sweden. Morseth's blade blanks were furnished by Brusletto (Norway).

Parenthetically, if you cannot find what you seek, I have laminated carbon steel blade blanks available. If you have interest, PM/email me for details.

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it. Sam Levinson

Posts: 1496 | Location: Seeley Lake | Registered: 21 November 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Andre Mertens
posted Hide Post

Norwegian Helle

Martiini Pukkos

André
DRSS
---------

3 shots do not make a group, they show a point of aim or impact.
5 shots are a group.

Posts: 2420 | Location: Belgium | Registered: 25 August 2001Reply With Quote