Find
Notify
Tools

Puma White Hunter???
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
Well, I broke down and bought the e-bay knife, the supposedly "never sharpened" Pumaster steel one. Of course, that could also describe a really dull knife. I'll know when I get it.

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wink:
Well, I broke down and bought the e-bay knife, the supposedly "never sharpened" Pumaster steel one. Of course, that could also describe a really dull knife. I'll know when I get it.

It may need to be touched up, but the "never sharpened" means it was not scratched up by someone like me who does not know what they are doing. It also gives it more "collector value" I suppose.

Congratulations and let us know how you like it.

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Boss Kongoni
posted Hide Post
[/QUOTE] Yes, I saw that one yesterday. Makes you think back to the boneheaded things you did as a teenager. Roll Eyes[/QUOTE]

Why do think I said my White Hunter Had a bit of "History" behind it. beer Why do think the puma of pumasteel is gone on mine. Wink

If you can't smell his breath, your're not close enough!

Posts: 980 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 04 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Boss Kongoni
posted Hide Post
Wink well done!

If you can't smell his breath, your're not close enough!

Posts: 980 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 04 January 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
Finally received my White Hunter. It looks as advertized, there is what looks like a little bit of tarnish on the tang (if that's what you call the steel in the handle between the two pieces of stag horn) but no rust. I think I'm going to like it.

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wink:
Finally received my White Hunter. It looks as advertized, there is what looks like a little bit of tarnish on the tang (if that's what you call the steel in the handle between the two pieces of stag horn) but no rust. I think I'm going to like it.

Excellent. I think I will wait a bit later in the year as I have spent my "sharp things" budget in the last two months.

Let me know how you like it when you get a chance to use it.

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote