THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM KNIVES AND KNIFE MAKING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Knives and Knife Making    Here is a "plug" for one of my favorite Knifemakers

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Here is a "plug" for one of my favorite Knifemakers
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of SAFARIKID
posted
This is a step b step how he made a knife for me from MY Imagination,put it on paper and made it happen.Very intersting to see all the steps involved.He gives the customer many choices to chose from in ideas,materials,etc!Mike Carter does it all too in house,from the drawings,metalwork,filework and custom leather!Then,he shows you all the way through with his great photography!Yes,he is very affordable too!THis is one of my favorites! Now its time to get him to make one for you!
http://www.cartercrafts.com/cheyenne.htm

"That's not a knife..THIS is a KNIFE" !

Posts: 6572 | Location: NEW ORLEANS / CAJUN COUNTRY!!! | Registered: 05 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I agree!!! Mike Carter is a fine craftsman and a true pleasure to deal with. He keeps you in the loop, all through the project with drawings of ideas/options. Then sends pictures to see that you like the direction its going.
Most reasonable on price too!
ND thumb

Stephen Grant 500BPE
Joseph Harkom 450BPE

Posts: 625 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: 21 October 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
all too in house,from the drawings,metalwork,filework and custom leather!Then,he shows you all the way through with his great photography!Yes,he is very affordable too!THis is one of my favorites! Now its time to get him to make one for you!
http://www.cartercrafts.com/cheyenne.htm

Wow! Thanks guys. It was great working with both of you. I have some interesting projects going on now and I'm getting ready for the Knifemaker's Guild Show September 18-20 in Louisville, KY.

I hope to be voted into the Guild as a full voting member this year. It should be a great show with around 130 outstanding custom knifemakers from around the world. Everybody is welcome and you can download a free pass from the Knifemakers Guild website Knifemakers Guild. I hope some of you can make it.

Posts: 31 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: 03 January 2009Reply With Quote