THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM KNIVES AND KNIFE MAKING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Knives and Knife Making    Does anyone know of this knifemaker ("Caserta") see pic

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Does anyone know of this knifemaker ("Caserta") see pic
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I picked up this knife.... incredibly/beautifully/precisely made. Even the 1-pce. guard is pinned through the blade. There is a VERY fine dark red liner between guard-and-scales and tang-and-scales. The whole thing is made with such precision as I have never seen in a knife. The tang reads "Caserta". Have any of you folks encountered this maker???
Thanks for any info you can provide.
Alex
aax1@bellsouth.net

Posts: 2097 | Location: Gainesville, FL | Registered: 13 October 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Hi Alex, I don't know who the maker is, but I love this knife. Did you get it in Gainesville? My son studies at the Levin School, and I would defininetly ask him to bring me one if available!
Thank you.
Antonio

Posts: 25 | Location: Brazil | Registered: 30 September 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
PM on its way.

Posts: 2097 | Location: Gainesville, FL | Registered: 13 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Caserta is a town in italy if that helps anything...

Posts: 589 | Location: Austin TX, Mexico City | Registered: 17 August 2005Reply With Quote