New
Find
Notify
Tools

Automatic knives lawful in Colorado
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
What automatic knife is a good steel and sturdy? I don't mean a hand forged, expensive as a diamond ring sorta thing.

Dennis
Life member NRA

Posts: 1186 | Location: Ft. Morgan, CO | Registered: 15 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of z1r
posted Hide Post
Check out Spyderco in Golden

Aut vincere aut mori

Posts: 4857 | Location: Lakewood, CO | Registered: 07 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Protech.
C.G.B.

One of Us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post
I don’t like autos, but the side opening ones are much better than the out the front ones imho. Kershaw are the best value of the worth a damn category.
https://kershaw.kaiusa.com/automatic.html

577 BME 3"500 KILL ALL 358 GREMLIN 404-375

*we band of 45-70ers* (Founder)
Single Shot Shooters Society S.S.S.S. (Founder)

Posts: 27589 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
This may be in the 'diamond ring' category, but I like DiamondBlade. tu2 Big Grin Sharpest damn knives on the planet as well. tu2

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've carried broker Kalashnikovs for years, I really like them and they are a great value for the price.

Posts: 41762 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I should have posted this earlier, sorry! I received a Beast Blade auto knife as a gift from our daughter and SIL. It has a damascus blade and is really hard, as well as being very sturdy. These knives are made here in Colorado and when my SIL puts them on display at his NAPA auto parts store they fly off the shelf.

Dennis
Life member NRA

Posts: 1186 | Location: Ft. Morgan, CO | Registered: 15 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've got a Pro-Tech that I've carried for years and really like it.

Posts: 9951 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote